Oceane POV

"So you're telling me, that evil son of a..."

"Flynn!" Emma said

"Oh just stop defending him Emma! He's a gang member!" Flynn laughed obviously p*ssed off.

"His lunacy makes perfect sense!"

I'm still in complete shock.

"Hey guys..." Drew came in through the front door, with a bruise on his cheek and a slight cut. Also a gigantic black eye.

We all stood up and Emma walked over to him.

"Drew!" She grabbed his chin forcefully and started to inspect his face. He winced and placed his hand on her lower back and said "I'm fine sweetie..."

"What the hell happened?" Flynn said as he rose from his seat.

"I got some information, that's all that matters." He stated as Emma guided him over to his chair Infront of his desktop.

He knocked his head back and went through his pocket.

He painfully laughed and said "I had to write it down in case I forgot. You know, since... I got punched in the... head."

He handed Flynn the paper and looked up to Emma who was perched on the arm his chair. "Can we go to five guys later?"
Emma smiled and ruffled his hair. "Of course..." Their faces were Just inches apart and Drew smiled.

They... They are so in love.

I took my eyes off them and leaned across to Flynn and read what Drew had put down.

"Where did you get this from?" Flynn asked.

Drew tapped the side of his nose.

"The car in said clips belongs to anarchists. Micheal had left said group about a week before his death. Martha Winters knew of a crime that put all of the anarchists at risk of jail time, told Micheal as he was unaware of crime. He leaves. Micheal may have been the leader, but he was the weakest." Flynn read.

"Said crime is?" I asked

"No f**king clue." He said through pain.

I walked over to him and took his hand. "Thank you." I kissed his cheek.

He's such a good man, I envy his heart.

"Oh yeah, happy birthday kid."

"Thanks..." I weakly smiled

"So we better go." Flynn stood up.

I walked over to Emma to say goodbye.

Flynn POV

"You went to see him, didn't you?" I said to Drew once the girls were out of earshot

He smirked and I said "you're a douche Kingston, but thank you." I placed a hand on his shoulder and he smiled.

"I'm sorry Em... I wish I could try to see the best in everyone like you." I gave her a hug and she said "it's okay, bye flynny."

With that, we left.

"It's only 4:45?" Can't this horrid day be over?" Said Oceane as we pulled up outside the apartment.

I leaned over and kissed her.
She smiled against my touch and started to kiss back.

Once we got into the apartment, we fell against the couch, her kiss was so warm it sent a tingling sensation throughout my body. Her hair fell displaced around the cushions and her hand glided across my back.