Oceane POV

The sun spilt in through a small gap in the curtains and my eyes began to flutter open.
Another day
Another pain
I rolled over to see Flynn still peacefully sleeping next to me. So I got up, grabbed my phone and went into the kitchen. I poured myself some water and head to the couch. As I looked at my phone, I glided my finger against the shattered glass.
I should really get a new phone.

I really don't know what to do. We have all the pieces to the puzzle but we're just not quite sure where they go and what the finished picture is.

In other words, we have no solution to the problem at hand.

How do we stop Danny?

It's going to sound really strange considering what he's done to us, but I feel sorry for him. His father was killed by a man who also is the father of his half-brother.
And no one would listen.
Because of his dad's occupation.

Obviously, he's done to us is no excuse because we didn't do anything wrong. He's doing what everyone with a moral conscience would want to do. Make the person who killed/harmed your loved one pay.

But it's our good intentions that often stop us.

"Morning." In strolled Flynn rubbing his eyes.

"Morning," I said

Flynn POV

"You're mad!" Oceane said as I told her my idea of telling Emma.
"Oh come on Oceane! What else are we meant to do!?" I asked

"For God sake, you know why we can't do that! Danny said she will be killed if she finds out! You know exactly what's going to happen!" She exclaimed

"Come up with another idea, I'll wait!" I argued

"Ugh, Flynn! You come up with the most ridiculous plans that somehow get you in danger! I may not be coming up with anything but it's keeping us safe!"

She came right up to me and looked up "you really, really need to start understanding how your actions are going to affect the future Flynn." She huffed at me.
I stepped even closer and said to her "I do. All the time. It's not my fault that my plans take a detour."

Oceane POV
"You never listen to me anyway! You always do what you think is best! Tell Emma! Tell Price! I don't care anymore!"

Flynn walked up close to me and said "fine. So be it. Just remember Oceane you said it." With that, he grabbed his coat and left.
"AHH!" I screamed. I threw my empty glass across the room and it shattered into small pieces. I crumbled down to the floor, placing my head in my hands. I noticed the ring glistening on my finger.
"I can't be with someone so... Careless.." I said to myself. I removed the ring from my hand, stood up and chucked it on the floor with broken glass. How can he think that telling anyone at this moment in time was the right thing? It's taken me until now to realise that every time he makes us a decision.

something goes wrong.

Flynn POV

"Thank you for agreeing to see me on such short notice." I sat down in front of Price.
"No problem at all Flynn. If it's as important as you say it's important that I see you now."
I nodded.
"Now you know how it is, I have to record your statement and we don't have to go over the reasons why, do we?"
"No."
"Let's get to it then." He pressed the record button on the machine.

"What I'm about to tell you is very important. It's very important that this is dealt with delicately because if it's not, people will die. A lot of events in the past 6/7 months may seem odd and to have no correlation when that is simply not the truth." Price looked at me with intrigued eyes while I kept my eyes on the wall Infront.

"Daniel Sambello was a notorious gang member about 6 years ago. It's believed that he died at that time. But the truth is, he is very much alive."
He leaned forward and put his hand across his mouth.
"Under the alias Danny Simmons. Car salesman age 25. He and his posse have been after my family and Miss Smith for the past year or so. There is much evidence to prove this and I will be willing to show. Grace Holbrook died at the hand of him in October of last year. People are in danger. My friends, my family." 

"So, I'm here to ask you to help." I gulped.

Price pressed the stop on the record button and looked at me with concern. Before he got a chance to speak, the door opened.

"Um excuse me..." Price began to say.

"Sit. Down." A tall man with curly blonde hair and green eyes walked into the room. He had a very large scar running down the side of his face along with many other cuts and bruises.

With a gun.

With his foot, he closed the door and pulled up another chair and sat down, still pointing the gun at us
Price looked at the double view window and the man said "oh they're being dealt with."

He turned his head to me and said "your girl, is a feisty one." He moved the gun up and down.

I glared at him

"Even when I had my blade against her pretty little neck..." He glided his fingertip along the side of the gun.

"She still tried to scream and escape!" He almost laughed to himself.

"Got nothing to say, Flynn? Hm?" He taunted.

"Go to hell." I bit at him.

He just smiled.

Checking his watch he said "right about now, someone should be checking in on her. Now, I'm not sure but I thought you were meant to be protecting her? Doesn't seem like it, Flynn."

Oceane...