Emma POV

"So... Danny has been placed at the sight of... my Moms death?" I stuttered.

"Oceane, can I just speak to Em a minute?" Drew asked.

"Yeah, I need to go to the restroom anyway." She got up and walked out.

Drew slid over to the seat by me and crossed one leg and held my hand.

"Darlin, I don't think he killed your mother. Your mother's cause of death was never officially confirmed was it?"

I shook my head.

"So, I just think a lot more is going on that meets the eye okay? If she had been murdered it would of come up in the case." He craned his neck so he was looking at me. He placed a finger under my chin and looked at me in the eyes.

"Because I swear if he did have anything to do with her death. I will personally put an end to this, okay?"

"Don't be silly.." I scoffed with a quivering voice.

"Emma..." He said, in a much sterner voice.

I looked at him again and saw his serious but caring expression.

"I think... I think I..." I uttered.

"Love you..." I murmured.

His eyes widened with shock. He coughed and recomposed himself. "You... do?"

I put my lips together tightly and nodded with reassurance.

He leant forwards and his lip grazed against mine, his cologne filled my nose. I had yearned for his kiss all day.

"You are so, so not fair Miss Winters. Telling me something like that in such a public space." He spoke softly with some raspiness into my ear.

It sent shivers up my spine...

I bit my lip and said over his shoulder "Trust me, if I knew how I was going to be feeling right now I would of..."

Oceane POV

"Oh, sorry guys..." I said, intruding again.

They both looked over at me, Emma coughed and walked over to me. "That's Okay sweetheart." She straightened her self out and Drew watched her get up.

"Me and you are going for some retail therapy! I want to treat you. Drew..." She turned around and smiled sweetly.

"Me and you have some unfinished business to attend to later, hm?"

I don't want to know what they're talking about.

"I guess we do." His eyes stayed quite focused.

"Lets get going!" Emma grabbed her handbag and we started to walk away when I said "Drew can you do me a favour?"

"Anything Smith." He answered as he put his chair under the table.

"Check on Flynn for me. And Tell him..."

"I know, kid." He winked.

I smiled and walked off with Emma onto the high street.

With Danny knowing everything now... he's going to be after us. But I can tell Em wants to live her best life. Which was her life before this. It makes me happy that Drew makes her happy.

"We are still able to shop at Urban and Brandy right?" Em asked.

"Well, I would hope so." I giggled.

"Yeah! two twenty-two-year-olds. I just get worried I'm getting old." She said touching her imaginary wrinkles.

I scoffed and shook my head.