Flynn POV

I checked my phone to see it was nearly 2 o'clock and I had 2 missed calls from Drew and a voicemail.

My head... Oh god.

I looked at Oceane who was still lying peacefully on the floor.

I walked into her room and pulled off my shirt and looked for a clean one. I chucked my dirty one into the washing machine and placed the shirt on and left the buttons open for a moment.. I prefer dark colours. 

I walked over to the front door and put on my shoes and went back over to oceane and knelt down to her.

"Hey sweet, time to get up." I said. 

She murmered and I kissed her lips.

"Flynn..." She said.

I picked up my phone and pressed the voicemail button to listen to Drew's message. 

"Hey mate, I need to you come over and watch Em for me. There's something I need to check out but I need to go on my own. She needs to tell you something and I think it would be better coming from you. See you later." 

Putting the milk carton back into the fridge I started to do the buttons up on my shirt as Oceane stood up. 

"I look ridiculous right?" She said as she shook her hair around.

"Quite the opposite..." I smirked.

She did the eye roll thing and I felt myself melt. I leaned against the kitchen dash and she looked right into my eyes.

"You..." She pointed a finger to me and started to unzip her dress and walked into her room.

She chucked her dress behind her once she was out of sight.

"Ha Smith. Still a tease." I called out to her.

"Too damn right Winters." She called out.

I tucked my shirt into my trousers.

About 2 minutes later, she walked out of her room wearing a white lace bodysuit thing and her denim jeans.

Her curly hair beautifully falling down her shoulders.

"Looking good." I said.

She rolled her eyes again and said "Oh sh. What we up to now?"

I glanced at my phone with a smirk and said "Drew wants us to go and see Emma while he deals with something."

She grabbed her car keys in her clutch and slipped on her jacket.

"Well, while i'm somewhat sober, lets get going." She smirked. She walked over to the door and we headed out down the stairwell.

Emma POV

What to do...

Sitting on Drew's chair, I walked into the kitchen and found a bottle of water. I slid up onto the kitchen counter and cracked it open.

One: Grace

Two: Mia
Three: Sarah
Four: lea
Five: Clara
Six: Emma  

The names of the women I found in my basement have been swirling around in my head.

Something tells me they are important. Im just not quite sure how yet. 

I knocked my head back and took a deep long breath.

What to do...

I feel so helpless considering Drew, Flynn and Oceane have been doing this game for so long I feel so left out.

But I guess they are doing it for me.

I got off the counter and paced the room with the bottle of water between my grasp.

Drew POV

I leaned up against the side of my car, facing Johns council house.

I took some gum out of my pocket.

Trust me it calms my nerves.

The things I do for girls.

This guy is trouble.

But... I love Emma.

So I will do it for her. 

And oh yeah, she said I have the physique of a greek God so I guess I have the upper hand. I smirked to myself and headed up the steps to Johns house.

"Do I know you?" The somewhat portly man said to me at the door.

"Hm. Andrew Kingston ring a bell to you?" I slid my hands into my pocket.

"Flynns bud right?" He said.

"Bingo! Flynn, doesn't know i'm here. I just really need to speak to you if that's alright."

"Fine then boy. Come in." He stepped aside for me to walk in.

His place was somewhat surprisingly clean. A little messy but not as bad as I had imagined.

"What do you need Andy?"

"It's Drew actually. I'm hear to talk about Micheal?" I said as I picked up and put back down an ornament.

"Drew. Right. So you're involved in all Dannys Crap?"

"Too damn right." I said.

"What do you want or need to know?"

"Tell me about the Anarchists." I said.

"Oh God. Seriously?"

"So serious im asking." I stated.

"Yeah I was in some sort of a gang as a kid." I said.

"Not just as a kid though, was it?" I taunted.

"Well obviously you know. You tell me." He leaned against the door frame.

Flynn gets something from his dad.

I started to pace and I said "You were apart of this so called gang. You Micheal and the other guys got into loads of sh*t. It's believed that you, betrayed Micheal by, supposedly!, Kiliing him. That's why Danny boy is after Oceane, and  your kids. Could that be a possibility?"

"Ha kid. You know somethings. But not even half of it." He reminisced. 

"Well John. You may not care much for Flynn for what ever reason, but Emma. Oh I know you love her like a real father should love his daughter. She's in danger and I promised her I would help her get out of this mess, so tell me what's going on so I don't have to go back on my promise."

"Look at ya, you love sick dog." He laughed.

"Completely irrelevant. Now, give me the information I need John. If you won't do it for Oceane or Flynn, do it for Emma." I said as I folded my arms.

"And what gives you the impression that I care for Emma anymore than I do for Flynn?"

I sarcastically put my head back and laughed. "She still sees some good in you. Just do the God damn right thing. Because I can find a way to end any kind of reputation you have. I have my ways. And before you ask, yes that was a threat." I stepped closer to him and darkened my expression so my brows furrowed.

Oh God what the frick am I doing?

"You have balls boy." He said.

"Yeah. I guess I do."