Emma POV

I dashed into the hospital about 15 minutes later than I should have. This week off work couldn't have come at a better time. With Danny coming back in the morning I'm an actual mess. I got the reception and asked for my visiting privileges and headed down to Oceane room. "Hey, girl." I said closing the door behind me. The doctor said that it's good if we talk to her to keep her conscious.

"Well, I bought some of your favourite perfume to spray in the room." I continued as I rummaged through my bag.

"There we go..." I said as I sprayed it.

Not much to do really. Just observe her and make sure everything is okay. We're told she could wake up within the next 24 hours. To be honest, we've found out quite a lot in the meantime. It's just finding a way to use this information in a sufficient way that is also safe. Drew has been finding it really difficult but I'm so proud of him. For the past two days, he has barely slept and it shows.

"Miss Winters?" The doctor poked his head around the door frame.

"Yes?"

"You're brother has been restrained and taken outside and is currently being held by security."

"Oh my God!" I got up and left my bag under Oceane's bed but took out my phone.

Flynn POV

I stood with my hands being held behind my back and about two guards in front of me.

"That man... is a psychopath..." Said, Christian Turner as he rubbed his jaw.

"That is really Ironic coming from you." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I oughta...." Christian tried to come for me but the security stepped in his way.

Click

Clack

Click

Clack.

Oh God. The sound of stilettos and the smell of Tiffany's perfume.

"Flynn Alexander Winters!"

Full name. Oh no.

"Emma." I said as I watched her walk closer to me.

"I'm so sorry. I can take it from here." She stated

The guards looked reluctantly at each other and then headed inside.

I rubbed my wrists once they let go and looked at Emma.

"Out of the frying pan, into the Fire..." I said.

"Too damn right Flynn! This is exactly like when we were kids! You're twenty four! Not 14!"

"I agree with the lass." Said , Christian.

"You be quiet!" Emma turned around and pointed a finger at him.

"Both of you, stop acting like Children! Christian, what the hell are you doing here?"

"Had a feeling Oceane was here."

"Yeah well you need to keep your distance mate. She's my girl. You don't need to be here."

"Well, you haven't been her guy."

"THAT'S IT!"

"FLYNN!" Emma yelled.

"Christian, please just go."

He scowled at me before walking away.

Emma closed her eyes and put her hand up to her head

"Sorry..."

"I've seen you do this my whole life Flynn. It's something I'm getting used to," she said.

Drew POV

I have finally tidied up.

More like put all the papers into one other massive pile.

But I'm done.

I'm just tired now.

With one swift movement, I took off my dirty shirt with one hand and headed to the bathroom. 

I placed my hands on the side of the sink and looked into the mirror and down at my dog tag.

Flashback.

"GET OUT OF MY GOD DAMN HOUSE!"

"NO. YOU LEAVE YOU B*TCH. GET OUT BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!"

"F**K YOU!"

SMASH

CRASH 

SCREAM

I hid under the blankets in my room and rocked back and forth.

"I'm not afraid. I'm not afraid." I muttered to myself with tears welling up in my eyes.

"AHH!" I heard from downstairs. I quickly crawled out from under my covers and pulled out a rucksack from under my bed and placed a prewritten note onto my covers.

Opening the window into the night, I chucked my backpack out and put my hood over my head. I stood upon the window sill and one last look at my room. A tear trickled down my face as I jumped down to the ground.

"ANDREW!"

I ran and ran across the grass and didn't turn back.

I never returned.

Present.

I opened my eyes and before I knew it, my fist met the glass mirror.

I gritted my teeth and shook my bloody hand.

"Who needs family anyway..." I huffed and headed to the shower.

After what felt like an eternity, I left the shower and got changed. I'm alright. Just... braving through this life. Quickly and as painless as possible.

My phone started to buzz against the table so I picked it up to Emma's call.

"Hey, you alright?" I said putting my jacket on.

"Yeah. Flynn's not though. Christian turned up and a whole thing happened between them."

"For God sake. Is he gone now? Christian that is?"

"Yes. Flynn has gone back to his  appointment." I heard her voice tremble.

"Your not okay Emma. What's wrong?" I headed down out of my house to the car.

"I...I..." She became choked on her words.

"I'm coming. I'll be there as soon as possible." I hung up and put the gas down.

Emma POV

I'm not a hundred per cent sure why I'm crying. I'm just so stressed it's really getting to me. Oh my God did I have flashbacks of Flynn just then. I'm the youngest but always felt the oldest with such a rebellious older brother. I just always have to look out for myself. He's my big brother, I hate to see him with such a temper. But with our upbringing, I'm not completely surprised.

About 10 minutes later, Drew came into Oceane,s room. I lifted my head up from Oceanes lap and looked up at him.

He stood and looked at me for a moment.

"You okay?"

I shook my head and placed my head back down. I heard his feet walk across the floor and felt his hand on my back.

"I'll give him a good seeing to when he comes back," He said. He kissed my head and then I heard a voice say

"Emma?"