Drew POV
"Danny's out of town." Emma said as she opened the door to let me in.
"Good."
"Come to the basement..." She took my hand and guided me down the stairs.
"Miss Winters! I didn't see you as the type..." I smirked.
"Shut up." She laughed.

I leaned against the stairway and watched her walk over to some boxes, she lifted one up and kicked out another.

"I didn't want to go through the rest of the box without you..." She said.

I walked over and sat on the floor with her.
She took out the pictures one by one and placed them on the floor.

One: Grace
Two: Mia
Three: Sarah
Four: lea
Five: Clara
Six: Emma

Emma looked at me as I scanned through the photos. What the hell do I say to this?

"Do you recognize any of the women apart from your self?"

She pointed to number 4. "Danny's ex-partner. The one that I was on the case for."

"Anything else in the box?" Leaning into the box she pulled out a metal safe box; with no key.
Emma handed it to me and I shook it lightly.

"Money." I stood up and put the box on the floor against the wall. With one forceful kick, the box lock was busted.

"Drew! He's going to know I was snooping now!"

"Just say the box fell or something..." I said as I sat back on the floor. Out of my pocket, I pulled out some gum and gloves.

Emma shook her head as I placed it in my mouth. The gu, not the gloves that is.

"Okay, here is 1,2,3,4...900 dollars. A passport, a cheque book and a..."

"What is it Drew?"

I slowly pulled out a knife.

"Oh my god!" She said.
I placed everything back in the box and put it back in the cardboard one along with the photos. Emma sat in shock.

"Em..." I knelt down to her.

"What is he?" Her voice trembled.

"Come upstairs, I'll make you some coffee." I took her hand and guided her upstairs.

"Mate, we have a problem." I said to Flynn over the phone while Emma was sitting down.

"What's up?"

"Em is literally on the verge of finding out what's going on!"

"How!?"

I explained to Flynn about the boxes.

"Sh*t"

"We are going to have to tell her Flynn. Look, I don't want her getting hurt and neither do you so we need to tell her at this point."

"When's he coming back?" I said sitting next to her.

"Thursday..." She sniffled. I took her hand in mine and said "there's something you need to know. But we need to go to Oceanes apartment."

Oceane POV

Flynn left to get coffee and I need to tidy up before Emma arrives. I can't believe today is the day. Today we tell Emma.

A knock  came to the door and I went to answer it. There was Emma and Drew.

"Hey, come in." I said

"Flynn is on his way." 

They nodded and sat down and started whispering.

Drew POV

"What do we do or say?" Emma whispered to me

"Well we tell them about the photos, they start having a go ill talk some sense into them. Look they will be more understanding than you think." I placed my hand on her leg and she placed hers on top.

Flynn POV

I entered Oceanes to see the whole gang waiting.

 I'm scared. 

I'm man enough to admit it.

Oceane Drew Flynn POV

Here goes nothing.

Oceane POV

"Emma..." I said

"We havent been completley truthful with you."

She looked up at me.

"Last October Flynn and I found out Danny was cheating on you."

"No..."

She put her head in her hands.

"The woman he was with was called Grace. Who was just as unaware of this as you were. But she was killed, Emma.

By Danny."

She tried to hold back the tears. 

"I recieved a threating text saying if you ever found out, the same would happen to you. It was at this moment we realised that this was bigger than any of us."

"I was called to do some investigating. Danny is not who he claims to be. He is Daniel Sambello. Brother to Tonie Sambello."

"How is this possible..." She sobbed.

"Do you remeber Moms other Friend? Vanessa?" Flynn said

She closed her eyes and said "Yes."

"She was infact their mother."

"But they didn't have the same Father. John is in fact Tonies biological father."

"No!" She screamed. she crumpled down to the floor.

"No... It can't be..."

Drew went down to her.

"Flynn and myself have both been taken hostage by Danny. Drew was shot by one of his men."

"He was the reason I had to go to Prison. If I didn't confess.... He was going to kill you."

I started to cry and went over to Emma and Drew on the floor.

"I'm so sorry Emma... I'm so sorry..." I sobbed against her.

"We did it to protect you. Everything because we didn't want to loose you. Months of pain, loss and agony."

"You should have let me die!" She said.

"You should of let me see Mom!" She cried.

"I can't loose you to Em" Flynn came down to her until we were all on the floor.

"I lost Mom, I lost a dad... I can't loose you Emma." He kissed her head.

Drew POV

We had to tell her now. But I have no idea what will become of it. It's just us four against the world. Will we have to run for the rest of our lives? Or will we actually end this nightmare?

We sat in silence for a moment. Just taking everything In.

"Why is he doing this..." She trembled.

"John... killed his father 8 years ago."

"How...."

"Pushed him down a flight of stairs."

Emmas' head fell a little more.

"He wants to make us suffer. He wants to make John suffer. Elta knew about the affair which caused John to kill his father in the first place. So he's after Oceane as well."

"What... do I do?"

"As hard as it is Em, you have to pretend that you don't know a thing. He could Kill you."

"I promise I will find a way to Save You Emma," I whispered in her ear.