Drew POV

I tossed my T shirt between my hands as I paced the living room.

John never confessed to being in the Sambello Clan.

Does he have something to hide?

Whatever it is, I don't really have any interest in getting a black eye to match this one.

And at that moment of thought, Emma walked in.

Ah, now I remember why I do this.

For her.

"You okay?" She stood infront of me.

"Yeah... Just trying to put the pieces of this puzzle together."

"We're going to do it together, okay?" She said.

Her lips softly grazed against mine and I lightly kissed her. She returned my touch and before I knew it...

my phone went.

"No, no no..." Emma said as I turned my head to look at on the table. She placed her hand and my cheek...

"Okay, okay.." I smiled and held her close to me.

But the buzzing  pressisted.

I reluctantly pulled myself away and placed my hands on her hips "I have too..." She placed her lips together as I  picked up.

"This better be important. What's up ?" I said to Flynn.

"Quick question, heard of a Joseph Esser?" He asked.  

Joseph... Esser...

I walked over to my desktop and typed in the name.

"Oh God. Yeah, what about him?" I said as I one handedly put on my t shirt.

"Who is he Drew?"

"One of the original Sambello Team members... why?"

"The car... it belonged to him." I looked up from my keyboard and looked out of the window.

"Sh*t"

"What?" Emma said.

"Get to the police station, now. We need to speak to Price." Flynn said.

"Right." I hung up and placed my phone in my back pocket.

"The car, it belongs to the Sambello Men" I walked towards my room but gave Emma a kiss on the way.

"Does this mean they could have had something to do with the deaths?" 

"Possibly. The name is known to the police. We just need to speak to Nick Price..." I checked the time.

"Like, now." I threw my jacket on and Emma followed behind me out the door.

Oceane POV

"Everything alright?" I asked, fully dressed, leaving the bathroom.

"Um... No? Not really." Flynn said.

"What's up?"

"The car? Yeah just confirmed it belonged to the Sambello Men."

"Oh  my God..."

"We need to get to Price, Emma and Drew are on there way." He slipped on his shoes and jacket.

We headed down the stairwell and walked down the path to go to to the police station.

This may not seem like a big lead.

But trust me.

The fact a gang car, was spotted at the site of two suspicious circumstance deaths and the Victims both knew each other in the way Martha and Micheal did? 

Hm.

It has to be a lead.

Flynn POV

9:15

We entered through the police station doors and we dashed down to Prices Office. Emma and Drew were seated outside. They stood upon our arrival and we knocked on the door to his office.

"Come in." He said.

"Price, We know Joseph Esser." I said.

He put down some files and said "Now we do too. Part of the Sambello gang in 1972 onwards, correct?"

"Yes." Drew said.

"Well, I believe you kids of found yourselves a lead. But, No possibility of arrest." He said.

"Seriously?" I said.

"He's already in Prison Flynn. A crime he committed in 2015." He stated.

"Well, Here goes nothing." Drew said.

He stepped forward and pulled out the binder I noticed he was carrying.

"Nick Price, you may or may not want to believe the said information..."

Drew POV

"But, I found the records of Mrs Martha Winters. With help from a friend of mine.  There was something the police neglected to tell the public, Price. And I think that right here, right now. Is the best place to reveal that she didn't just die of natural causes. That a mix of MDMA was found in her system, along with alcohol. Which was noted as a possible suicide. However!" I flipped over a page.

"Nothing was found on the site to suggest this. On her arms, bruises..." I showed him.

"Martha Winters was not just found that way. She was killed. A lot on the autopsy pointed to this as well. But it was ignored. Why?" I stated.

"Oh my God..." Price said, looking through  the file.

I looked over at Emma to see her face on the verge of tears.

"YOU BASTARD!" She screamed. she walked forwards ready to slap Nick.

"Emma..." I grabbed her hand, mid-air, pulled her towards me  and walked to the back of the room, trying to restrain her.

Damn she's a feisty one.

"You bastard..." She cried against me.

"Shsh...." I held her and rubbed her back as I felt her tears stain my cotton t shirt.

"My mom's murderer is out there because they neglected her case.... they thought she was a drug addict!" She cried.

"She wasn't... she wasn't..."  I repeated to her and placed my chin upon her head.

Oceane walked over and started to console her as well.

"Do something Price. Because,  how much evidence do you need? You said for us to come to you if we needed help. Well... We need it. My little sister has been traumatized for years. You need to sort something out now because she deserves no more heartache " Flynn said with a very stern voice.

Flynn POV

"I... can reopen the case. Of both of them. Martha and Micheal. I'm not promising enough evidence will indite..."

"No, we just want answers, okay? That's all we want." I explained.

"You're going to have to work with me though guys..."

"Boss! Come out here! quick! You're not going to believe this!" An officer called from outside through a lot of commotion. 

He walked around his desk and we all followed behind him to the main part of the police station. All the officers have gathered around, looking up at the TV mounted upon the wall.

"A man has admitted to two murders that happened 8 years ago in Westville and the in the centre of town. A man and a woman were found under suspicious circumstances back in 2010 that led to the police leaving both, then unrelated, deaths as accidental and natural. However, John Winters, age 63, has upon his own accord admitted to the murder of his wife, Martha Annaleise Winters and  criminal Micheal David Sambello. "

 We all watched in awe as John Winters was being escorted into a police Car. A tear welled up in each of my eyes. Yet all I could say was...

"Oh... my...God..."