Oceane POV

Neither Em or Drew are picking up. This is the problem when everyone in a group is dating. Or 'dating.' in their case.

Drews POV

"Drew...." Emma's hands glided across my back.
Her shirt, now somewhat open.
I removed myself from her kiss when I couldn't stand the constant buzzing of my phone any longer

Oh crap

It was Oceane.

I thought it was my breakfast alarm.

I wiped my mouth and dialled her number again as Emma sat up underneath me.

"Hey, sorry kid. Everything good?" I asked as I moved my hair back with my free hand. It had become floppy and displaced, looking kind of like a young Leonardo DiCaprio.

"Yeah yeah. My boyfriend was shot last night, I was abducted, again, from my hospital bed. Then two of the most important people in my life, that's you and Em by the way, do not pick up my calls after the said events!"

Emma was trying not to laugh behind me as she did up her buttons.

"So.... If I bring you a chocolate muffin, will it make up for it?" I said

"I mean...I guess... Make it two." She bargained.

"Fine, fine." I chuckled as I grabbed my shirt.

"We're coming now." I continued and hung up.

"Poor thing. I think she's going to need some retail therapy as well." Emma said as I pulled my top over my head.

"Probably. Not that both of you need any more clothes." I shrugged.

She took my classic jacket off the back of my chair and said "how many years have you owned this?"

"Many. But it's iconic." I smiled as she put it around her shoulders.
I rolled onto my seat and gently moved her seat forward.

"Right! Bakery then hospital." I said putting the keys in the ignition.

I looked over at Emma and said "how about when all this is over with, we go on a real date?"

"You? Date?" She smiled

"Don't expect much. You know I'm not the romantic type. But... In your case. I'm willing to make a sacrifice." I winked to her.

Flynn POV

"How you doing?" Asked Nick Price.

"I'm... doing sh*t."

" I bet. I have news that may help. The two men currently in custody are in fact Alec and the main guy himself, Max." He said.

"Good." I winced
"Look, Flynn, ever since the police station incident I've tried to keep this under wraps but I'm not sure how long I can keep it this way. Questions are being asked..."

"Emma knows, price. It really doesn't matter now who finds out because we're all in trouble. I have a request." I said

"Go for it."

"Can I see Oceane?"

"I'll find her for you."

Oceane POV

A nurse escorted me out of my room, into the corridor where I was to wait for Emma and Drew.
"Thank you.." I said to the lady. She smiled, nodded and continued on her way.

"Miss Smith?"

"Hello, Mr Price." I turned to greet him.

"Hello. Flynn has requested to see you? The doctors are allowing so." He said.