Flynn POV

"This is a stretch Flynn..." Said Nick as he inspect the screenshots

"But it's a strange occurrence, right?" I said

"I mean, I guess but I would have to run the number plates for any confirmation." He said, handing the phone over to Oceane.

"Please. It would mean a lot if you could." She said as she placed the phone back in her pocket.

Price leaned forward and said "why don't you just hand this over to the police? I managed to cover up the situation in the office just bearly. We can handle this safely. You can have a protection team. The works." He explained.

Oceane and I shared a glance. I said " thank you. I really appreciate it but this is something that we have to do. For our own sake and possibly my mother's. We just need a bit of help along the way. If Danny was ever to find out we have help from the police. Are lives are at stake enough."

"Okay... I will deal with it the best I can. I'm helping you because I know you're good kids. I know there's stuff you can't explain, I know you have your secrets. I respect that. Now..." He stood up and Oceane and I followed suit.

He shook our hands and said "I will get the seen to and call you as soon as."

"Thank you, I hope the print outs are suitable." Oceane said m

"They are. Thank you." He nodded and headed out on his way

"What do we now?" Oceane asked as we left the police station.

"Wait. Its all we can do. Drew's going to be looking into the first group of Gangstas in the mean time." I said.

"Right..." It's so obvious she's down. Ever since her mom died she's just never really been in to birthdays. Well, it kinda started when Matt, her father, passed as well to be honest but never this bad. She doesn't even acknowledge its her birthday. I understand of course, I just hate to see her upset.

I held her hand and we stopped walking.

"I know todays difficult for you. But just remember that your not alone, okay? Im here for you." I pulled her close.

"I know." She murmured against my chest.

"How about we drown our sorrows in some whiskey, hm?" I said.

"You had me at whiskey."

Emma POV

"Hey Em, I think I've found them." Drew called out.

I walked over to him and placed my hands on his shoulders and looked over to his desktop.

"The Anarchists. Oh how original." He rolled his eyes.

"So, it says it was formed in 1972, lead member being Micheal Sambello who in his time was arrested on robbery, possession of fire arms, Assault and arson. Also suspected of murder... 4 times? Jeez." He said.

"Does it have the members listed?"

"Only the ones that have actually been arrested. So surprisingly 8, just like Danny's." He scrolled down the page.

"Only 7 known. Again, just like Danny's."

"Who do we know who's actually in Danny's team?" I asked.

He looked up at me and said "Hmm... Jinxy Neelson, Alec wilson. , David West, Max Harefield, Christian Turner, Nathan Shaw, Danny obviously and mister unknown." He said.

"Right... Who's in Micheal's?" I asked.

"Righty O.  Rees McBride, Hardy Lietz , Joseph Esser, Ian Kranz, Unkown, Micheal Sambello, Freddie Jenson and..."

"That has to be wrong..." I said.

I leaned forwards and said "Refresh the page."

He pressed refresh.

"Emma I..."

"There has to be some kind of mistake." I moved around him.

Drew rubbed his temples.

"I'll look into it. Your right, something doesn't add up." He swirled around.

"Your dad can't of been part of the original group."

Oceane POV

Obviously it doesn't take much to get drunk from Whiskey.

Its midday

and im p*ssed.

"What came first, the chicken, or the egg?" Flynn said, equally as drunk as myself.

"The chicken... wait! The egg! No... I don't know!" I burst out laughing and flynn followed me.

We both sat and the floor of my apartment completely and utterly in fits of laughter.

"I really shouldn't be drinking this much..." I said, just realising that I only got out of hospital recently from having my brain shut down on me.

"You... are right." He pulled the glass away from me and stumbled into the kitchen.

"I really need to sleep..." I said, curling up on the floor.

"Me to..." He slid down next to me.

So, im lying on the hardwood floor of my kitchen.

Completely drunk.

Drew POV

I pulled on my jacket as I watched Emma pace up and down.

"Flynn and Oceane aren't picking up the phone so I left a voicemail for them to come over here. I'll be back as soon as." I said.

In despair Emma put her face into her hands and groaned.

She wasn't upset.

Just mad.

"Sweetie..." I said I opened my arms and gave her a large hug.

"Oh Drew... It's just one problem after another. I just... urgh!" She said.

I lifted up her chin and kissed her soft lips. I could tell she didn't want me to let go.

So I didn't.

Well at least for a while.

I placed my hand under her short light blonde hair.

"Look... I'll be back." I placed my forehead against hers and kept my hand on her head.

"Trust me darlin, I don't want to be going anywhere but..." I kissed her once more.

"I told you im going to sort this out for you. I'm going to look into something and I promise I'll have some answers, okay." I said to her in a hushed tone.

She nervously bit her lip and said "Okay..." She kissed me again and with that, I left.

I walked over to my dead beat car. Since the fire, I've had to use my spare rusty bucket. But it gets me from a to b. That's all I care about. I slid into the front seat and turned on my GPS and took out the piece of paper I had in my jeans pocket.

And on my GPS I put in John Winters' address and put the car into gear.