Flynn POV

"Hey Flynny." Emma said, giving me a hug.

"Hey sis." I hugged her back.

"Kingston." I heard Oceane say as she gave him a hug also.

"Kiddo." He said.

"Well as you are very much aware of, I was asked to watch the news report of my late mother and Danny's father. After watching the news report, something came to my immediate attention."

Oceane placed her phone on the table of the screenshots from the videos and zoomed in.

"Is that?"

She swiped across to the second photo.

"It's BWM 3 series... E90 I think." Drew said.

"That's creepy as." Emma said.

"In the actual clip, the car is in the background at just at the end pulls away and leave the shot." Oceane said.

"Now, a family gangsta business. It makes sense that the father would own a BMW 3 series and a decade later the son own the BMW 4 series. The windows are tinted to. What I could make out of the license plate was virtually the same on both clips." I continued.

"Why the hell would the gang of Micheal be at the site of both crimes though?" Em asked.

I leaned back in my seat and said "Beats the hell out of me but I hope it's something you could look into Drew seeing as this is your field."

"Oh yeah,  system hacking, private investigator but having access to files illegally? That's my field." He said.

"What do we do in the mean time?" Em asked.

"Well... it doesn't just stop here. I received a creepy call from an Unknown ID. It was a woman. She knows me, flynn and both of you. She knows the situation and said that we think we know things but we don't even know half of it. We need to treat everybody as a suspect to a crime that will be revealed. She was very persistent that we watch the clips." Oceane said.

"Did you guys get a phone call?" I asked.

"Yeah. Drew was driving when he got it so he wasn't able to pick it up and shrugged it off as a telemarketer."

Oceane POV

Good save there Em.

Emma POV

Good save.

Drew POV

He's not going to believe this.

Flynn POV

If they expect to me to believe this i'll play along.

"Right. That's fine. It's not like it was life or death it was just... creepy." I said.

"There is one thing I need to tell you guys that I haven't had the time to mention yet.." Oceane said.

"What's up Smith?" Drew asked.

"Oh its nothing bad. It's a lead. That night we were at the bar, Christian told me something. He said there is someone above Danny. A woman. That nobody ever sees." I said.

"Um I don't mean to sound like a broken record but... that's still creepy." Emma said.

"To damn right it is." Drew said as he leaned back.

"How far can we trust Christian really though? especially since we know now he has been affiliated with the Sambello for, years." I said.

"We can't. But we need more information. He's the best lead we have. I know it's a tricky situation but..."

"Maybe we need to ask Oceane if she's okay with doing this first?" I said

"I mean... I guess so. After the last time with max at the club... I don't know." She said

"Well sweetie, we're not goings to make you do something you don't want to, Okay?" Emma comforted her.
Oceane nodded.

Drew POV

"Well, it's been a very long day.  Emma do you still need that... Thing." I said. Hella smooth Drew. We both stood up.
"Yes. I do! See you later guys!"

Oceane and Flynn looked at eachother.
"We both know guys. You two are awful at this. And we know you both told one of us and didn't want us to tell eachother. You two are strange." Flynn laughed and shrugged.

"Please don't kill him Flynn. I'm actually quite fond of him." Emma pleaded. We all laughed.

We slowly etched out of the coffee house and once we had left, I took Emma's hand a we raced down the street, laughing the whole way.

Oceane POV

" I think it's adorable." I said as I stirred my drink.

"That's because your a woman angel. Trust me, i am fine with it but it's strange to see..."

" Ah ah ah. Let's not be hypocrits here.  The reason why we didn't date all these years ago is because we were scared of Emma's reaction. While she was weird about it in the beginning, she takes it as normal now." I explained

"Yeah. I guess that's how I'm going to be. What are the chances? My best is dating my sister..."

Drew POV

"I'm going to have to go back to my place sometime." Emma said the next morning

"Yeah but I can't make sure if you're okay." I insisted.

"I know. You're too sweet." She leant over the bed and kissed my cheek.

"So, what are you going to do?" I asked

"What do you want me to do?" She called out from the main living area.

I swung my legs round  and walked into the kitchen. "Stay." I said.

She smiled and said "alright then." I found myself smiling too.

"So what's the plan for today?" She asked.

"Look into the old Sambello clan. See what kind of business they were into."  I walked back into my room and pulled on some jeans.

"Oceane said that her and Flynn are going to the police station to talk to price about the car." She called out.

"Good because so far it's only speculation that the car belongs to them. If we can get a name confirmed it would be of great benefit to us." I said.

I saw Emma looking out distantly to the window. I walked over and placed my arms around her waist from behind.

"You alright?" I asked as I placed my chin on her shoulder.

"Just thinking about my Mom, that's all." She turned her head slightly to look at me.

"She knows the Answers to everything most likely. God, I just wish she was here now. The day she left, I knew something was off. I offered to stay with her but she told me to go to school. If I had just stayed..."

"Look, you couldn't of known Emma. You were what, 14? You didn't know the dark secrets that were actually there. You were a kid. I don't won't you to blame yourself for anything, okay?" I kissed her cheek.

"Thank you Drew." She placed her hand on mine and I walked back into my room to finish getting ready.