I went in to my bathroom and pulled out my nightwear. I tried to pull off my dress but my arms just gave up on me. I huffed and tried again. "Hey hey..." Flynn walked into the room and helped me lift it over my head and shoulders. "Thank you..." I said. He handed me my nightwear and said "You okay from here?" he smiled at me 

"Yeah.." I weakly smiled back and sat on the bed to slip my clothes on. Flynn left to start the TV up for the rest of the evening. My legs trembled slightly but I was okay. I found my robe and put it on and headed to the living room. I sat on the chair next to Flynn and placed my head on his shoulder. "You okay?" he asked as he kissed my head. "Yeah just tired.." I murmured. "Your going to be Angel, you've been through a lot." A single tear rolled down my face and my voice trembled as I spoke. "I don't like being weak Flynn. I hate feeling so light like I'm just a brain and eyes." his hand found its way to my chin and he guided my face to his.

" You're more than that Oceane. You are strong. You may not feel it but I know it. I'm not just saying it because I love you. I'm saying it because only you could survive everything you've had to. I'm not surprised though. You're so strong-willed and so..." I had to kiss him before I started to blush and grin like a complete idiot. I have a habit of doing that. Just kissing him when he talks. He has a way with words. 

Just as we moved down on the sofa the door knocked. Flynn's eyes became wide and he said "shsh.." He kept kissing me all over but the knocking persisted. "Come on they'll go in a minute.." he begged. "Fine..." I gave in to him and let him continue his kiss. "Miss Smith?!" the knocking was louder. I knew that voice too well. 

Nick Price.

Flynn placed his head on my chest and said "Seriously?" I messed up his hair and pushed him off me.

"Hi, Mr Price." I opened the door.
"Sorry to disturb.." he said looking at my clothes.
"You choose the right time price" called Flynn from the chair.
"Ignore him. I've just been resting it's okay. Please, come in." I opened the door and let him come inside.
Flynn rolled his eyes as he entered.

"Sorry for coming without warning. I just wanted to check on you and ask a few questions Oceane." Nick continued to say.

"It's fine really. He's just grumpy." I looked at him over my shoulder and smiled.

Flynn pov

Every time we get a minute alone something interrupts. I hate Price.
While I'm only joking I do wish there had been no distractions

"So, how are you feeling?" He asked her as they sat down

"Could be better but I'm just tired at the minute" he nodded and pulled out a notebook "I'll be quick then. Do you know either of these men?" He placed two pictures on the coffee table.
"No... Should I ?" She asked
"No. I suppose not. You see they are aquatinted with Jinxy and their belongings were found at the fire site."
I stood next to her and said "what does this have to with Oceane?"

"Maybe they got mad at Oceane for releasing a tape that put their gang member in prison and set her up." Nick continued.

"Christian Turner and Nathan Shaw. Just be wary of them for now. If you need any help don't hesitate to call" and with that, Nick price stood up and was ready to leave.
"Thanks Price,  I'll definitely keep my eye out I really appreciate you coming in then checking on me and Flynn"
Oceane walked him to the door and said goodbye before she closed the door behind him.
"Can we finish what we started now?"
I groaned
so we know the team consists of Danny, Alec, David, Max, Jinxy and now this Christian and Nathan? ? That's 7 including Danny so that means is literally one more person" she ignored me and was in her own world

"If anyone befriends us we need to be cautious." I got up and headed to the bathroom.

"Yeah. I know. What are we going to do tomorrow?" She called to me

"Head to stawbridge." I poked my head around the corner

"For what?" She asked

"To see Vanessa Sambello."

Oceanes POV

I think he's gone mad
"Sweetie? Did I just hear you correctly?" I rubbed my ear as I walked into my room

"Yep. We can go by train or motor bike your choice" he said

"Motor bike!?" I exclaimed

"When I escaped the fire it was my get away vehicle." He grinned

Ugh. I don't know about this. If Flynn says to go we should go.
"How are you planning to drive with that on?" I pointed to his leg

"Good point Sherlock!" He said
"Looks like it's by train."

"Do you think she'll remember us?"  I mumbled with a Bobby pin between my lips as I adjusted my hair into s bun

"Maybe. Hopefully not, else she'll slam the door in our faces." He came out of the bathroom and sat back on the bed

I crawled in next to him and placed my head onto his chest. "You good?" He said as he wrapped an arm around me.
"7 men Flynn. All after us. One still unknown to us. What a mess..." He kissed my forehead.

"As long as I'm here nothing will happen to you. I swear." I breathed in slowly and out again. I felt my eyes become heavy and I fell asleep.

"You can't take her! I won't let you!" Flynn jumped between me and Danny.

"Okay Flynn, you had to be a hero.."
He quickly drew a gun and shot him straight in the heart.

"AHH!!" I screamed in terror as I bolted upright

"Oceane?!" Flynn came in through the living room. By now I could tell it was the next morning.

I started to hyperventilate and cry.

"It's okay, it's okay..."  He held me close and rubbed my back..

"Oh Flynn! I thought I lost you !" I sobbed into his arms.

"It was a nightmare. I'm here... I'm right here..."

I could of sworn it was real. The pain. The imagery...
But he was right

I was sitting in my own room
Drenched in my own sweat and tears.