Oceane POV
I placed out my silver mini dress and shoes out ready for tonight. Going undercover is quite fun.
I decided to straighten my hair so I sat down at my vanity and began to so. With a lot of heat protection (curly girl problems).

I heard Flynn answer the door to them and I called out "hey!" Emma poked her head around the door frame and said "morning! How are you?"
"Afternoon Emma.Not as chipper as you." I smirked. Emma came in and closed the door behind her

"How much do you know? Hang on, what do you know?"
I started on another strand and said "that you and Drew have this massive crush for each other and last night something happened." I smiled

She gasped and pointed at me. I did the same. "So you did!" I said
"How did you..?"
"Drew takes you home last night, your upset as expected, the rains pouring, you want some compassion... Both of you don't pick up your phone's..." I said looking into the mirror

"And you're wearing the same clothes as yesterday. With all the clothes you own, you would not be seen in that."

"Damn Oceane! Your good. Does Flynn know?"

"I'm not going to say anything. He doesn't know as far as I'm aware."

"Oh my God Oceane he's literally amazing. Like I knew that before last night. He's just perfect."

"Oh yeah? How so?"

"He's funny, caring, strong and masculine... He checks off my checklist too! Older but not by too much. Taller, definitely. A sense of humour..." She smiled.
Genuinely. It's been a long time since I saw that.

"When you say older by not much, he's going to be 25 before your 23..." I said.

"Yeah, then I'll be 23 a month later. Two years isn't too bad." She smiled

"I'm happy for you, but you need to be careful, Danny can't know anything," I warned

"Got it. What about Flynn?"

"Wait to tell him. A lot is going on right now."

Flynn POV
"Hey mate, you good?" I said to Drew.
"Yeah, yeah. I look better than you for once. What the f*** happened to you? I didn't get a chance to ask yesterday."

"John happened." I took a sip from my mug. my knuckles completely battered to death.

"We decided to fight it out. The years of anger. In reward for information. I'm meeting him on Wednesday to get it." I said

"I'll come with you this time." He said

"Thanks Drew. So, when were you planning on telling me you're doing it with my sister?"

He choked on his glass of water.

"What?!" He spluttered out.

"Don't act innocent drew. It's obvious, okay? I'm not going to kill you. I mean, I could. Emma is my little sister and means everything to me. So, if you even think about breaking her heart, which I know you wouldn't... know what could happen. But, If anyone's with my sister I would want it to be you. I know you'll take care of her and that's all I need to know."

Drew POV
"Yeah... Thanks dude. I do really care about her."

"It's best if we don't let Oceane or Emma know that I know. For now."

Well, Oceane technically knows but I said "yeah okay. Deal." We shook on it and the girls came out of the bedroom laughing.

"Your hair is so long now!" Em said to Oceane.

She turned around and it was at the curve of her back.

"Little bit of care" she smiled.

Oceane POV

We all sat down and I explained what was going to happen.
"Stake out!" Drew said
"This time I'm bringing a steak sandwich..." He continued.
We all laughed and he said "you won't be laughing when you're all hungry..."

"Now Emma, you can come, if you want to." Flynn said

"I guess I might as well. Now I know everything."

"Well let's get you ready!" Emma said to me.

"It's only two pm!" The boys said together.

Me and Emma shook our heads "boy's boys. A lot of preparation goes into a date. Girls don't just throw anything on. It's a long preparation, from hair to clothes and even... Undergarments. Whether you're planning on showing them or not."

"Maybe we should be taking notes" Flynn smirked

"No that won't be necessary. Come on Emma." We walked arm in arm into my room.

Drew POV

"Weird pair of girls we have right there." Flynn said

"You said it." I rubbed my head.

"How are you so okay with her doing this?" I asked him

"Inside my blood is boiling and I want to kill that son of a female dog, but he's valuable information. I trust Oceane and that's all there is to it." He shrugged his shoulders and turned on the TV.

About 5 hours later, a large take away order and some really crap movies and TV shows. The door began to open.

They walked out, both looking...
Amazing.

Flynn POV
Emma and Oceane walked out looking like models, mine and Drew's mouths dropped open. Well obviously looking at our own girl else that would be weird. Oceane wore the silver mini dress and it showed off her amazing slim figure, hugging all the right parts. Her long dark hair came to her hips and her makeup was light but striking. Her tanned legs looked so smooth like they went on forever.

Drew POV
Emma looked amazing. She wore a white sweet heart neckline dress that clung onto her nicely. Her shoulder length blonde hair now had its normal wave. Her makeup made her face even more beautiful. I didn't think it was possible. Her features were enhanced and she wore a dark red lip.

Oceane POV
Emma decided that they were going to need to come in at some point so she used it as an excuse to raid my wardrobe.
"I'm scared to let you near that Christian now... I may never see you again." Flynn came over and placed his hands on my hips.

"Come in here a minute." I winked at Emma and led Flynn into the other room to show him his outfit options.

Drew POV
I stood up and walked over to her. "You look... Beautiful." I said as I came close to her.
She smiled and looked away bashfully.
I held her chin and gently kissed her. "You're the first man that's said that to me with meaning in a very long time." She smiled.

Author note.
I never really do these! I hope you are enjoying the story so far! Next time Emma's POV is going to be added for the very first time in the saving Emma series!