Drew POV

I drove Emma to my house in the pouring rain. She didn't want to be alone or be in that house. She lay her head against the window as I drove through the murky town that seems to become darker as the days go by. I hope some good comes from this. Because now we don't have to hide.

 But Em does, and It hurts me to see her this way.

We pulled up in the drive and walked up to my secluded home. The door opened with a creak and the sound of rain could be distinctively heard on the slabs outside. I followed her over to the window were the last parts of daylight came through like rays, creating a silhouette. 

"Drew...I.."

"There's nothing holding us back now, Emma... No age limit, no boyfriend's or college... Its you... and me... and I don't want any more time to pass..."

 She stepped closer and i placed my hand under her hair and pulled her in close but gently, as our lips slowly grazed against one another's. All I could hear was the beat of the rain and the beat of our hearts in sync. She lifted up her arms and I slowly lifted off her dress. I did the same and she slowly pulled off my shirt, standing on her tiptoes to reach. 

I held her close as we continued a slow embrace...

"Drew... I've wanted for this for so long..." She said against her slow and gentle kiss.

I held her cheeks and kissed her lip and then up her jaw.

"Me too... There's no more hiding Emma..." I said softly as she looked up to me.

I was almost trembling with joy as I kissed her again, slowly as she pulled me with her to the floor.

"Drew...".she groaned between kisses.

"I want you...all...of you..." She Said close to my ear.

"I want all of you too... bedroom?"

"Bring it in here... I want to hear the rain..."

I nodded and kissed her again, getting a blanket and... Protection.

When I came in, she kissed me again, pulling the blanket around us as my hands glided down her body, her breath hitched and she kissed deeper as she unzipped my jeans.

And I'm pretty sure you can guess what happened next.

The most beautiful, romantic night of my Life.

Flynn POV

Oceane sat by the window watching the rain fall against the glass. I leant against the door frame and watched her.

I don't know what to do anymore. I just feel like there is something we're missing, so simple that's it's right in front of us but it would be devious to think it.

"You good?" I asked her.
"Yeah, yeah."

"I love you." She continued
"I love you too."

Oceane POV
Poor Emma. Her life came tumbling down around her. I just hope she's safe. Drew's with her. He would never let anything happen to her. He would rather die. And that's the truth.

I got up and walked over to my room, threw on some comfortable clothes and climbed into bed. It's up to Flynn if he joins me.

Drew POV
I stretched out and realized Emma was asleep, peacefully next to me.

On the floor.

That's why my back hurts.

I got worried for a minute. 24 and back pains. Ha.