"Mr winters?" The doctors head peered around the door frame.

"Yes, Doctor Thomas?" I said.

"The police are here to speak to you about Miss Smith. They are in conference room C." 

Urgh. Let's get this over and done with.

"Flynn.." She said. I stood up and kissed her head. "I'll be back in a minute sweetheart." I left and went to see the police.

"Mr Winters. Keeping out of trouble I see?" Said Nick Price.

"Hey Price." I shook his hand and sat down at the table.

"Let's get straight into it. For starters, I'm incredibly sorry about Miss Smith. I understand you love her very much. You are not in trouble Flynn. As long as what you tell me is not anything... illegal."

"Look, I have no reason to lie. Oceane went out for a drive the other night. She takes the route down by the old worker's cabin because it gets to town quicker. she must have been driving when the fire happened." 

I have to protect Oceanes story for as long as possible until I find out what really happened. 

Price started writing and jotted down a few things on his note pad.

"I was only aware of the situation when I couldn't get through to her on the phone. It was at this time it flashed up on the news. My instincts told me it was her. I saw nothing, I saw no-one." I finished.

"Thank you, Flynn. That's all I need to hear for now. I will speak to Oceane after she wakes up." He nodded and with that he left the room.

I waddled back to her room and sat back down. "What really happened Oceane?" I asked as I looked at her still closed eyes.

I must have fallen asleep. 

I woke up startled by shaking.

Oceane was gasping for air.

"NURSE!" I bolted up straight and pressed the emergency button on the side of her bed. In came the nurse who turned up the oxygen concentration from the tank.

She settled down.

Then.

She took one long gasp.

And her eyes opened.

Wide-eyed and startled.

She started to cough.

"Oh my! Doctor Thomas!" The nurse called him in.

"Oceane...!!" My hands trembled as they glided across her face.

Doctor Thomas came in and removed the gas mask and said "Miss Smith? can you hear me?"

"Y..e..s" Her voice trembled.

"Fl..yn...n.."

Oceane POV

I saw light. I saw faces. I could feel oxygen in my lungs. I could hear my blood rushing around my body. I turned to my left to see...

Flynn!

"Flynn.." I smiled. 

"It's me, Angel... I'm here." I held out my hand for me to hold.

"Doctor, please call my sister and Mr Kingston." Flynn asked.

I thought they were dead. I thought Flynn and Drew were dead. But they're very much alive. 

I couldn't remove my eyes from him. I slowly pulled him towards me.

He bent down and hugged me. I could smell his cologne again. I could feel his skin under my hands. He was here. Really, truly... here.

"My love..." I said as he pulled away.

"I missed you... I missed you so damn much." He smiled so largely I thought it would come off his face.

"Oceane!" Drew came in.. in a wheelchair. 

"Drew.." I held out my hand for him to hold. I've never been this happy to see Flynn and Drew in my life.

"Miss Winters said she will be here as soon as possible, Mr Winters." Said the doctor.

"Thank you, Doctor Thomas." Flynn didn't remove his gaze. I looked around the room and saw "Roses and carnations... my favourite." I smiled. 

"Of course. Nothing but the best for you." He said. I gripped his hand slightly and tilted my head. "I chose the vase!" Said Drew dignified. "Come here!" I giggled. He turned in his chair and tapped his cheek and I lightly kissed it. "We have a lot to discuss once we get you out of here." Said Drew looking back and forth between us. We nodded and continued our small reunion.

"AHH!!" Emma's high pitched scream scared the boys. "Oceane!" She glided in and suddenly an explosion of perfume filled the room. A scent I've missed. "Emma!" she bent down to hug me. "You remind of a banshee Emma." Said Flynn, rubbing his ear.

"Glad to see your sarcasm back Flynny." She nudged him.

He rolled his eyes and smirked at her comment.

Flynn POV

After spending the rest of the day together, I said goodbye to Drew and Emma.

"See you later!" Oceane called from her bed. The doctors came in and said that I can go home after tonight. They will probably do some more tests and send her home. I closed the door and asked "Room for one more?" She moved over and I lay next to her. She turned to face me and we just lay in the room together.

I rubbed her hand and said "I think now is the time and place to tell you this. But do you remember last October when this whole ordeal started and I gave you this ring here?" I moved it around on her finger. "Yep. You told me that you would find a way for us to be together."

"Yep. I did didn't? Well, you see thanks to our overwhelming emotions. That happened. If Emma didn't accept I would be with you anyway. Because I've always known you were the one for me. When I was in the worker's Cabin, all I could think of was our childhood together and the past few years. It made me realized that I have probably always had feelings for you. At one point I was considering just leaving everything behind because I didn't want to see you get hurt."

"But I realized I couldn't do that. I don't know what I would do without you. So it got me thinking..." I rummaged around in my pocket until I found what I was looking for.

she gasped once I pulled it out and flicked open the lid. "Oceane Smith. Once all this drama is finally over, which I promise personally to put an end to. Would you be willing to spend the rest of your life with me?" My heart started to beat ferociously against my chest.

She leaned in and kissed me deeply. against her touch, I said "I take that as a yes?" 

"Yes Flynn! Yes!" She smiled and I kissed her again.

I took out the diamond ring and placed it on her trembling hand.

"Now.. as far as anyone else is concerned this cannot be official yet until we sort things out, okay? But I'm promising myself to you." I kissed her forehead  she smiled and nodded

"I love you." She said. 

"I love you more."