After some negotiating the doctor allowed me to stay in the hospital with Oceane and Drew. 

"Are you sure about this Flynn?" Asked Emma as she put her coat on. 

"Yeah. I'm fine. Someone has to stay here. I don't want you missing work." I kissed her forehead and she left to go home and get some sleep.

"Excuse me, Miss. I've had quite a fall and my legs not too brilliant. I was wandering where the ER was to get myself checked out?" I asked the nurse. she pointed me in the right direction and I head that way.

It was now about three am when the doctors were adjusting a boot on my leg. Great. I have to keep this on for 6 weeks. Perfect.
"Please, sir you're going to need to use these." Said the nurse. "Thanks, but no thanks. I'm not using crutches," I said.
In her defeat she let me go and I limped to Oceanes room. Emma paid for private. Which she did not need to do. I'll be paying her back for the rest of my life without a doubt. The doctor said only me and Emma were allowed inside. Anyone else had to have authorisation. I hopped in and dragged out a chair.

"Hey baby." I said with huff sitting down.

"I think you can hear me. I'm not sure. But i'm going to speak to you anyway." I continued.

"I have a boot. That's fun. I actually listened to you for once and believed I had broken something. So, sadly you will have to see me hopping around like this when you wake up." I smiled. I turned to face her and said "If your scared... don't worry. Because I'm probably nearly as scared as you. I'm not leaving though. I promise. Just know that...I love you. Very, very much. Nothing will ever change that. From this moment, right here, I swear that I will never leave you like that ever again. It was stupid of me. I know. You can tell me that when you wake up sweetheart." I kissed her head gently and pulled up the other chair to make a 'bed'. I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep.

Four days later.

"Look Em it's fine." I said.

"No Mr. First of all you break your ankle/leg without telling me, then you decide to neglect yourself by getting no fresh air. Flynn Alexander Winters, you are going out." Emma demanded and put her finger on my chest.

"What if she starts to wake up?" I asked, trying to give a good enough reason for her to let me stay even though I know any attempt is just that.

"You will be the first to know." She started to push me out of Oceanes room. 

"Me and Oceane need some girl time. You go out, get some fresh air, take Drew with you!" She said.

"Yeah okay Em. Me with a f***ing boot and Drew in a wheelchair? we'll be unstopable." I laughed.

"Ha ha very funny. Look, if you go you can pick up some things for Oceane to wake up to." She went on.

Defeated, I left.

I walked down to the caffeteria and got some coffee. I sat and watched the news.

"An update has been annouced on the Oxbow river fire sittuation. No bodies were found at the scene only one of a 22 year old woman who is now being tended to in hospital. The fire was believed to be no accident. The belongings that were found after the fire believed to be those of a gang that is yet to be identified. A man at the scene of the incident while the fire service was being put out is now being looked for by the police for questioning."

No... bodies...? How is that possible? I set the whole place a blaze for the bastards to survive? now they're looking for me. Great. When they find me. They can speak to me.

I finished my coffee and went into the gift store and looked around.

Flowers.

Perfect.

carnations and Roses. Oceanes favorite. A teddy bear too. I really do think of everything. Emma dropped off my wallet so at least I have some money. I went back to Emma and said "Look! I bought stuff." I placed the bear nicely next to Oceane and put the flowers in a vase on the windowsill.  "Good. Now you need to actually make it out of the hospital grounds." I huffed and picked up my jacket when

"Flynn..." I heard a weak voice say.

"Oceane?!" I limped over and saw her eyes still shut.

"She said that? right?" I asked Emma, with some excitement.

"Yeah... yeah, she did!" Emma answered.

"You go. I will get the nurse!" She continued.

"But.." I started to say.

she gave the death stare so I headed out.

"Thank you very much." I said as I gave the cashier some money.

"Congratulations and good luck son!" said the old man as I left the store. I put the gift wrapped bag  in my pocket and headed back to the hospital.
It had been an hour and I have a much fresh air as anyone needs. 

Once I entered I went straight to Drew's room. I haven't seen him today. "Hey bro." He said as I entered. "Looking good Drew." we did the bro handshake thing and I sat on his bed as he wheeled around the room like a like a kid.
"enjoying yourself?" I laughed. "Getting used to it now." He smiled. I spent a bit of time with him and left to see Oceane.

"She hasn't stopped saying your name." Said Emma with a smile as I entered.

"Really?" I could feel the smile spread across my face as I went by her side.

"Yep. Every ten minutes or so. The doctor said she is regaining consciousness and will be up in a few days." She said as she sat next to me. 

"That's fantastic." I smiled as I rubbed Oceanes hand.

Emma left to go home after. I can't wait for her to wake up. Once both of them have been discharged, I'm going to start my next mission. Kill Danny. Well, that's me presuming that he didn't die the fire. Which I hope he did. But something tells me...

I'm not that damn lucky.

I looked a Oceane and held her hand once more.

"Flynn..." She said.

"Oceane..." I replied.