I sat at my dresser and put my hair into a ponytail and put on my shoes. I need some time alone. I should be fine on my own. I walked out of my room to the door once I grabbed my phone.

I opened it to reveal,
A man.
Tall and dark, do I dare say handsome? But he is in fact, Christian. I recognize him from the photos.

"Let's have a little chat, Oceane." He spoke in a deep tone, I reluctantly nodded and walked back inside. There's no point fighting it. He pulled out a chair and said "sit down." I did so and he pulled out some tape from his pocket.
"Why are you doing this?" I asked as he wrapped up my hands from behind.
He came close to my ear and said "because what Danny says, I do." The hairs stood up on my neck.
He moved around Infront of me and now I could see him properly, dark blonde misplaced hair and blue eyes. Wearing a dark button up suit like the rest of his gangster buddies.
He knelt down Infront of me and said "Hm.." he tilted his head.
"The boys were right. You are a gorgeous girl."

Do they sit and discuss my appearance? Because that scares me more than the fact I'm tied to a chair. He glided his hand down the side of my face and made me shiver.

"Ah, ah, ah. don't worry princess, I'm not going to hurt you." He placed his finger under my chin.

"Why...?" I spoke with a tremble in my voice.

"That's not my style. Yeah, it might be Danny and the others, but me? No, no, no. I'm the money guy, fighting guy but never the murderer." He smirked.

He moved up slightly so his face was level with mine. I could smell his cologne. "Do you feel a bit better?" He asked in a hushed tone.

"I..I guess..." I replied.
He smiled at me and stood up. He walked around to the back of my chair and I felt his hands on my head. He removed the ponytail my hair was in and my hair fell down my shoulders.
"Now you look like your pictures..." He came back round to me and knelt to my level once more, his face inches away from mine.

"Tell me Oceane, are you... Dangerous?" He said.

I gulped and said "dangerous? I can be I suppose?"

"Hm.. interesting. Very interesting." His face came even closer, uncomfortably close. "Have you ever touched with evil?" He said now in a whisper. I could feel my heart racing.
"I'm not quite sure what you... mean " I could feel myself tremble as I whispered back.

Then his lips glided onto mine, very softly, more like a graze or a nuzzle. But his lips lingered on the bottom for a moment.
"Now you have." He smirked.

Flynn POV.
The door cracked open slightly and someone said "is he here?"
The Man with the gun said yes and the other walked in.
It was Danny.
"We really need to stop meeting like this Flynn! You, weak and defenceless, me strong and powerful!" He strolled Infront of me.

He looked at my leg and said "you got patched up. Glad see you didn't need an amputation." He turned around
"In fact, I'm just angry at myself for not doing a better job." His tone darkened

"What do you want Danny?" I glared at him.

"It's very simple honestly. You destroy the tape, pretend none of this ever happened and that's all!"

"What do you get out of it?" Price asked.

"I'm not ready to kill you yet! I'm having so much fun. I need you around for a little longer." He smirked.

Price picked up the recorder and removed the tape, he placed it under his foot, smashed it and kicked the remaining pieces over to the man with a gun who shoots them.

"How is no one arriving?" I asked.

"All systems down... All the emergency doors, shut." Danny shrugged his shoulders.

"Now, thank you for your cooperation gentlemen but I must be going."

With that, he was gone.
The system was live once more

Oceane POV
Nathan was smoking by the window and watching the city. "Out of all the boys that have tied me up to a chair, kidnapped me or tried to kill me. You are the nicest. Trust me, that's not by much though." I said. He had turned the chair so I was facing him. He smiled and said "good to know."
"Why?" I asked.

He held the cigarette between his lips for a moment. " I don't agree with what Danny's doing for once. You don't deserve to be punished for something your parents did. So why should I hurt you?" He kept looking out the windows.

"Finally, someone understands." I knocked my head back as he chucked the cigarette butt out the window.
He walked over to me and said "you know Danny has his reasons." He tilted his head. I nodded.
He knelt down to me and said "] It's quite... Exquisite. I've never met or heard of a girl like you. But, let me give you one key bit of advice to survive this. Be smart and good. It will get you out of this sh*t hole. "

"Okay..." My voice trembled again. His hand was placed on my leg and it slowly made its way up... His eyes followed and my gaze followed his. His hand was by my lower back when he huffed and said "quite exquisite Indeed." 

This is the most uncomfortable situation I have ever been in.

This is so wrong. Stop. Just stop and stay calm.

His hand travelled back down my leg, right to my ankles, he started to undo the tape. "Well, it's time I must go." He said as he walked around to the back of me.
"Oh? Right when we were having so much fun?" I said sarcastically.

Finished untying my wrists and came to the front of me again. "You loved it really." He stood tall.

I looked into his eyes.

"Look, you might need some help. Call me if you need it." He handed me a card.

"How do I not know that this is a trick?" I said as I rubbed my wrists.

"You don't. But would I have treated you the way I did if I was so... Bad?" He walked towards the door. I stood up to follow.
"Probably." I said.
He laughed and said "you loved it really. I could tell." He walked back to me.
"Your a good girl that's fallen for the dark side." His lips grazed mine once more and he whispered in my ear

"And you can't get enough..."