Flynn POV.

"Didn't think you would turn up."
I said to John.

"Why not boy? I have nothing better to do."

"We do this one of two ways." I said

"One, we talk like normal adults."
"Two, we fight it out. Here and now. 24 years worth of anger. If I leave victorious, you answer all and any of my questions. If you do, I will stay out of your business and pretend I never knew about Tonie."

I tightened the bandage on my hand.
"The choice is yours." At that moment rain began to fall.

"Let's fight it out boy. Show me what you've got."

Here goes nothing. 

We stepped forwards as the rain started to come down heavy. He looked at me and darkness filled his eyes. But I decided to start this off

I threw the first punch and he grabbed my fist, twisted my arm around and I swiped him out with my good leg. He went crashing down into the mud. But he jumped up quickly and threw a punch at my stomach. I didn't fall down, I whipped my fist straight across his face, his lip started to bleed. He circled me until his fist met my face. I tackled him to the ground and he repeatedly punched my face. I pushed myself up and flipped him over and started to do the same to him.

The rain still poured fast and heavy, I was soaked through. John kneed me in the back and I rolled off on to the floor. I stood abovehimd placed his foot on my hand. But with one siwft swipe I was up. I could feel the blood pouring from different parts of my face. If his face was as messed up as mine...

Hi kicked him harshly in the stomach but before he feel, he grabbed my foot and tried to twist me around. I just pushed against his hand and continued to fight. I punched him again and again, until he was on the floor once more. I limped over to him as he lay defeated in the mud.
He laughed and revealed blood stained teeth.

"We really need to stop this. Every time I get a flash back to 15 year old Flynn. Standing over his father and keeping is little sister away. I was a boy then John, but believe me now."

"I am a man."

He got up and said "fair enough... You win."

Victory.

I kept a straight face and said "Wednesday, we talk."
With that, I left.

Oceane POV

Drew had left about ten minutes ago and I was preparing for Flynn's visit. My mother would be so disappointed in me... She had one man. Matthew Smith. I have one man, Flynn Winters. But at this rate I'll do what ever it takes.

A knock came at the door, I walked over and answered it to see Flynn, supporting himself against the door frame, soaked through, covered in cuts and bruises.

But without a word, he forcefully went into me. He placed his hands on my face and tensely kissed me. Really strongly. He closed the door with his foot and we moved back into the kitchen island. His lips stayed on mine. I moved so I was sitting on the island but I didn't want to stop kissing. He placed his hands on my lower back. We occasionally gasped for air.

"Oh..." He moved his kiss down my neck until he was opening my shirt with his hands.

He removed it from me and chucked the fabric across the floor. I pulled up away a minute, held his chin with my fingers and rotated his face to inspect.
I slowly kissed his lips, so it was long and deep. I didn't remove my hand from this face.

"Let's go before a Knock at the door happens."

He lifted me up and said "good idea."

Drew POV
"So how's Oceane?"Emma asked.
I have to tell her.
"Well... You see Flynn and her are on a break."
"What!?"
I scoffed and said, "yeah my exact reaction."

"Haven't you noticed what's on Oceanes hand?"

"A ring? That's her promise ring from last year." She said

Then she had a sudden realization "it's an engagement ring! The other ring is around her neck! Oh my God! Weren't they planning on saying anything?!"

"It's not a hundred per cent official yet. It's complicated. The reason why they are on a break is so they can spend two weeks being single with people and then they will know for definite if they only want each other.*

"That's stupid she said, taking a sip from her drink.

"I thought so too. But remember, Ocean is just about to turn, what 23? Flynn literally just turned 24, it's a big commitment."

"They have always had feelings for eachother Drew. Even when we were teen-agers. They might not of realized it then but they have loved eachother there whole lives."

"Yeah..."

Flynn POV.

"What happened flynny?" Oceane asked.
I turned around to her and said "I finished it was John. Once and for all. 24 years of anger released. We just battled it out. I have always wanted to make him pay for what he did to me and Emma. Tore our family apart, couldn't stay sober for one whole day... would hit mom right in front of us... I think it affected us both in different ways. Emma seems to always be permanently happy but occasionally breaks down due to the stress of suppressing how shes felt her whole life. Me, I just became a  bad guy on the wrong side of the tracks..." I closed my eyes and tried to stop any emotion.

"Flynn Winters. You are not a bad guy in the way you're proposing. you're a bad boy. the kind James Dean was in Rebel Without A Cause." she smiled and placed her hand upon my cheek.

"the kind that when you smile, every girl in the room melts... You do what is right. Even if it's stupid sometimes... but I promise you. you are not a bad guy Flynn."