Drew pov
Flynn didn't get back till the early hours this morning so it's best just to let him sleep. Today I'm going back to the hospital to finally get out of this damn wheelchair.
Emma should be here any moment to take me.

"Hey..." She said as she came through the door with a huge smile.

"You don't make it easy for a guy." I smiled.

"How so?" She knelt to my height.

"Looking so beautiful and knowing that you can not be mine."

She kissed my cheek and said "well, soon that might not be the case." She wheeled me out of the house.

"What?"

"I'm thinking about breaking up with Danny." She stated

Yes!
I mean no, bad very bad.

"Why?" I asked

"He's put off our marriage for 6 months Drew. It's like he doesn't even want to be with me."

"He would have to be mad." I looked up at her.

"Would you... Consider us?" I asked
"In a heartbeat."
That's all a guy has to hear

Oceane POV.

Christian smiled at me and walked around the chair so he was against my back. I stood up straight and his hand softly moved some hair over my shoulder.
"What relationship do you propose, miss Smith? Complete business, a bit of... Fun?" His nose grazed my neck.
I let out a sigh and said "why not both?

"You help me by making sure I'm aware of future plans, I help you by making you valuable to Danny by putting myself in your situation."

I turned around to face him and I said "but, we have some... Fun along the way, hm?" His hand travelled down my side until it pulls pulling the corners of my robe.

His eyes remained in mine.
My heart is beating so fast it may leave my body.

His lips started to graze mine and I started to graze his until we were in perfect sync. His lips lingered on my bottom one again and mine on his top

Gently,

We slowly fell into the pile of blankets I was folding. Reluctantly I started to undo his shirt buttons while he removed my robe.

This is so wrong. He works for Danny! I'm making out with Danny's henchman. Not that he's not attractive because I would be lying if I said he wasn't, but this just feels...weird.

He was very muscular.
Flynn has plenty of muscle but that's from some hard labour
But Christian must do a lot. His chest and abs, chiselled perfectly. I'm not interested in muscularity, to be honest, but it's definitely a new sight. My fingers dragged against the bare skin on his back as the kiss intensified. This is so ... Wrong....
But it's dangerous.

His hands went to my straps and I pulled away
Flynn and I agreed, making out only.
"I'm only, temporarily not with Flynn" I told him. He looked down at me and said "right. That's fine." He started the kiss all over again.

Flynn POV
Oh, my head... What a wild night. Girls, tones of girls. A lot of them. A lot of alcahol too... I still have it. Ha.
I remember a blonde, a brunette and someone with pink hair? A lot of hair movement definitely.
"At hospital. Getting rid of Hotwheels. Drew ':)" read his note on the counter.

So day one analysis, a lot of wild girls, but none of them were... Special. Oceane never threw herself at me. We were friends a long time before we fell in love. I just don't have that connection with anyone else.

And I hope she feels the same way.

Oceane POV
Christian stood by the window once more with a cigarette in hand and his wearing his shirt with only two of the bottom buttons done up.

"That was... Nice." He said.
"Yeah, it was." I said from the chair.

"You don't get to do that kind of thing when you're in this business."

"I bet." I twirled some hair around my finger.

"22 right?" He said
"Yeah, you?"
"24." He said chucking the cigarette out.
"Bad habit you know." I looked at him.
"Yeah, it numbs the pain. Mentally that is."

His phone buzzed and he checked it. "Nathan wants to know what I'm doing."

"Say you have a secret lead and you will Tell him all about it." I said

"Yeah because I can't say I'm having fun with the 'enemy' " he said as he typed away.

"Now the fun is done. Let's get to business. " I said sitting up. I'm throwing myself at him and I hate. But being undercover has its perks.

He came over and sat next to me

"Has Danny got a plan to kill us?"
"No. Not yet at least."

"Does he have any intention of marrying Emma?"
"Yes in the next 2 months."

"Is there a way to get out of this mess.?" He hesitated for a moment.

"Yes."

I sighed a deep breath.

"But you know I can't say. I maybe a bad guy gone good for you, but I still have to be loyal."

I nodded.

"My turn. Are you planning to kill Danny?"

"No."

"So get it him in prison?"

I sighed and said "we don't know how it's going to end up. Murders not a choice for us."
He looked up at me and said "just out of curiosity, why? He's nearly killed you and your friends on multiple occasions.."

"The same reason why you're sitting in my apartment right now, having a harmless conversation, instead of you standing over my dead body. It's not my style."

He smirked and I laughed.
"Fair enough. Next question."
I nodded.

"Why do you trust me?"

I hesitated for a moment and said "... Because I could tell your not all that bad. Yesterday you just simply... Held me hostage. You could have hurt me. You really could have hurt me. Kill me and be Danny's hero. But instead, you teased me repeatedly..."

"Yeah, your right. I like to think Oceane that I'm a good guy that's done bad things, you know? But it's not easy in this job."

"So you smoke?"

"To numb the mental pain?"

He nodded.

That was when I made the decision to embrace him in a hug. He was shocked by it but didn't mind. He wrapped his arms around me in response.

"Good thing for you, good guys that do bad things are my favourite type of guy."