A Fan's Dream (Sypnosis)

SYPNOSIS: 

Mandy is a typical,simple girl who loves to dream.She fonds of dreaming what's the best for her family,living the dream of having her friends and family around her.But there's this ultimate dream she really and absolutely wishing for - to meet and see the guy of her dreams named Mark (Feehily).A huge fan herself,she never stops of wishing that one day,she'll meet him in person.

Mark,who is a member of the most successful boyband in the world today,is gaining and still gaining a monstrous success alongside with all his bandmates.But despite of success in his hands,he never fails to catch some time with his long-time girlfriend named Sarah and unbeknownst to his mates,he was actually planning to propose to her.On the day of his marriage proposal,Sarah didn't show up and instead,a letter from her saying goodbye was the thing that only arrived on the place.

Heartbroken and still aching for that "worst day of his life",Mark goes on on his life,focusing on their Asian Album Tour together with the lads just to forget Sarah.And when Westlife finally visits Manila - and as Mandy was about to go with Sweet just to fetch her bestfriend's older sister at the airport,destiny clasps his playful hands as an unexpected event happens in their way,as they both meet and laid their eyes on each other for the first time...