Author's Note

Hello guys.

This is my first time writing a Nigerian themed story, which is a Young Adult genre (Teen fiction) and a secondary school life. Criticism sure is allowed but please, no hate speech.

Apologies for any misspellings and grammatical errors. The book is raw and unedited so it has a lot of errors.

S.S.S. 3 AGAIN, as the title entails, is about a young girl named Teniola Oluwademilade who had to retake her S.S.S. 3 class due to her failure of Chemistry in her final exams. With little or no choice, she agreed to this and was enrolled to The Empires College. Was she faced with shame or she lived the life she couldn't live in her first S.S.S. 3 year? Find out!

Book Cover.

Copyright © 2018

Copyright © 2018

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means whatsoever without prior permission in writing from the author. This book you're about to read is a work of fiction. All names, characters, places, incidents and any other similarities are products of author's imagination.

Before you start reading, please support me by tagging all your friends, family, sharing the story (either on WhatsApp, Facebook or anywhere! Just click the share button) and also to every single Nigerian you know on Wattpad in the comment section.

Here's to all my readers out there, thanks for checking the book out. Don't forget to share, comment and vote. It means a lot to me❤

- Taofeeqah A. O.