Chapter Sixteen

I dedicate the chapter to all my readers, thank y'all for your support💓🥺 I already have 10.4k reads and 1.66k votes! With just 15 chapters🥺 OMG, I appreciate y'all. Thank you so much♥️ I also appreciate prevail_mc. Thank you so much dear, for voicing out that you love this book alot. It means alot to me🥺♥️

Guess who clocked 17 on March 25? Me😊🤭
_____

"Pray you find joy through your pain.
I can't protect you from every heartbreak,
The world isn't easy that way.
But I'll be there for you when you fall."
- Kygo & John Legend.
---------

Like that, March walked in. Yes, in case you don't know, March is filled with lots of activities this year. My birthday, our MOCK exam, and our JAMB exam. Surprisingly, WAEC exams begin at the beginning of next month also. Exams are all around me now.

Most of us kept complaining that we don't want to write MOCK exams this term, as we already wrote exams first term. The school didn't heed to this anyway.

Stephanie had resumed to school. She was always moody or in a corner crying. We tried our best to talk her out of thinking, and made her know she'll be fine. By the way, Adedotun; Daniel's other bestie, had been asking her out for a while now. He sent Lydia and I to her also. Steph and Dotun were close already, so I had no idea why she said she still wasn't interested.

Dotun told us to talk to her for the last time, making us know that if she said no this time, he won't ask her out again. Luckily for him, she said yes this time! I was happy about it because Dotun was a really good guy. How did I know? Apart from his normal behaviour, he is Rachel's ex and I've been told how good he was to her. Well, you should know, as expected, Rachel was the one who fucked up.

After much persuasion, Steph agreed to date Dotun. He was extremely happy and after a while, Steph confessed to us that she loves him already. All well and good, she doesn't stay in places to cry any longer.

I was carrying a chair from our class to B class, because the number on it showed it belonged to a student in B class. Proprietor was in our class and he saw that all of us were seated on our chairs so he told us to return the only empty chair to the class it belonged to.

Luckily for others and unluckily for me, the chair was nearer to me. I had no choice than to carry it myself to the next class. Luckily tho, it wasn't heavy since it was a plastic chair. As I entered B class, I wasn't aware Aunty Tosin, their CRK teacher, was about coming out so, about to hit her, I quickly moved back. She greeted me and I greeted her with a smile as she shook her head for me and I laughed. She walked out as I entered.

"Who's number 12?" I asked the class. They were just talking like no one is infront of them.

"Who's number 12 oooh?" I asked again.

"Which class?" Emmanuel, whom everyone calls EBA replied. The guy is big and dirty. Not that big tho, we're almost the same height but he's dirty and rough. Then, his English sometimes is heartbreaking.

"Primary 2" I replied, rolling my eyes to the dumb question he asked.

"You're just harsh and proud."

"Ehn. When you didn't use your sense nko. Which class' chair she wan bring here if not our class' own." One of the guys replied.

I wonder ooh.

"I was just asking nah." EBA replied again.

"So, who owns this chair now ehn? You guys should answer me. I have a teacher waiting for me in class."