Chapter Thirty Six

"I know you're sad and tired,
You've got nothing left to give.
You'll find another life to live,
I know that you'll get over it."
- Lil Uzi Vert & Nicki Minaj (The Way Life Goes).

• • •
I want to beg y'all. Inspiration to write flew away and I wrote this chapter just not to keep y'all waiting. Well, I didn't know what to write about so I dropped someone's P.O.V. Someone we've never had the chance to hear her side of the story. Enjoy!

• • •

•Lydia's P.O.V•

"I'll see you all on Monday." Maths teacher said as he packed his books and walked out of the class. Ten minutes before the class ended, everywhere was noisy already. I thought they said it's the guys that disturb the class whenever teachers are in? Wrong. The girls legit scattered the class with their noise.

I stood up and packed my notes and put it in my locker. I looked to my side and saw Demi and Jetemi's empty chairs and I sighed. Where did they go since morning? The class was quite boring for me because both of them weren't in. I looked at the back and saw Rachel gisting with Eniola, a girl from Great Leaders and who is also our roommate. Seeing that she's busy, I closed my locker and walked out of the class.

I walked to our room in the hostel - Blue House A - and I was about entering when I heard Demi's voice. She's been here since? So why didn't she come to class?

"There's this place we go after school hours. We follow our guys there. They play games, watch TV and play table tennis. They pay for it actually but they mostly go there to play video games while we just tag along and watch TV while we wait for them to finish. We call it Game house." I heard Demi say.

"Mad oh. It would be fun sha." Someone replied her. "But why did they have to go there during school hours? It's wrong oh."

"Exactly my point. Very wrong." Demi replied. I opened the door and they both turned to look at me. The other girl was Adams Ifeoluwa, the senior prefect girl of Great Leaders. I looked around the room to see if Jetemi was there but she wasn't.

"Guys." I said as a form of greeting as I walked up to them.

"Class is over?" Demi asked, surprised.

"Uhn." I turned to Ife. "Hi."

"Hi. I'm Ifeoluwa."

"Lydia." I simply replied and she gave me a smile small. I was in the least ready for any introduction at the moment.

"Nice meeting you, Lydia." She said to me and I nodded with a smile. Then I turned to Demi. "Where's Jetemi? And have you guys seen the guys?"

"Not yet. Seems they went to game house." Demi replied.

"Game house ke? During Saturday lesson? Are they mad?"

Our room door opened and three of our other roommates - Mercy, Flourish and Ayomide - walked in.

"I'm back!" Flourish squealed as usual. Noisemaker.

"Reduce your noise jare." Ifeoluwa said to her.

"So this is where you guys have been? What have you been doing here?" Mercy asked.