A quick recap of characters.

I'd like to do a quick recap of the characters of this book and who they are. Due to the long time it took me to update, most people have forgotten who some people are. I will only state the important characters here and not all. Here we go!

Teniola Oluwademilade Aramide - The protagonist, who's repeating her S.S.S. 3 class.

Lilian Moris AKA Lily - Demilade's childhood friend, who also attends The Empires College.

Lydia - Demilade's closest friend and classmate whom she calls 'Twinnie.'

Oluwajetemi - The senior prefect girl and the second closest friend to Demilade.

Adekunle Ademola AKA Demmie - Demilade's first crush when she first arrived, who later dated Lydia.

Ramos - Demmie's close friend, Demilade's family friend and Lydia's male best friend.  He sits directly behind Demilade in class.

Rachel - The chapel prefect girl, who is a good friend and classmate of Demilade, Jetemi and Lydia.

Fiyinfoluwa - The senior prefect boy.

Damilola - The naughty and interesting boy in Demilade's class.

Thomas - The most brilliant boy in Demilade's class and also the library prefect.

Emmanuel - The Proprietor's nephew, who is Demilade's classmate and a close friend to Fiyin, Dami and Demmie.

Israel - S.S.S. 3A class captain.

Bola - The tomboy in S.S.S. 3A.

Dayo - The troublesome boy in Demi's class, who makes the class interesting. He once had a fight with Demilade over snatching her sachet water from her.

Ella - A tall girl from B class who's house route is on the same way as Jetemi, Fiyin and Demmie's routes.

Glory 1- The tomboy in B class, who boards the same bus with Demilade.

Glory 2 - The youngest girl in A class, who was said to be very dirty and rough.

(Note: There are two Glory(s) in the book. I made that mistake already before I realised it. To avoid confusion, when a Glory is mentioned in the book, I'll state which and which I'm talking about.)

Favour - Health prefect girl and Fiyin's ex.

Stephanie - The new girl that joined in S.S.S. 3, who lost her mother. A close friend to Demilade, Lydia and Jetemi and also Adedotun's girlfriend.

Adedotun - The games prefect boy who is Steph's boyfriend and also the best friend to Daniel and Jared.

Daniel - The tallest boy in S.S.S. 3, best athlete and the guy who calls Demilade by her third name, 'Aramide'. Best friend to Jared and Adedotun.

Jared - The tall, fair and good-looking guy who was said to be a Yahoo boy. He is Demilade's current crush. Best friend to Daniel and Adedotun.

Adeola - The friendly girl from B class, whom Ella claimed should have been the SP girl instead of Jetemi.

Moyinoluwa - Demmie's ex girlfriend.

Mr. Makinde - The Proprietor.

Aunt Tilly - The Biology teacher.

Aunt Derin - The Food and Nutrition teacher, who also gives uniform to new students when they arrive.

Alex - The British girl, who just arrived to the school's S.S.S. 2 class.

I guess those are all the important people for now.

Is there anyone you'd like to be reminded of his/her role? Let me know.