*KnB Watty Awards*+ Thank you!

Okay, apparently, as you can see it's not an update. But it's something I want you guys to know so PLEASE read it till the end.

I entered this book "Her Last Name" in KnB Watty Awards this year (which I think many of you had already guessed seeing the title XD). This book has been getting so much love from you guys so I decided to take the courage of putting it in this award.

So, it would be really nice if you take a little time and vote for this book. I put down the link below.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/96901852-kuroko-no-basket-2018-voting

If the link doesn't work, here is the username and you're gonna find the book there. KnB_WattyAwards

All you have to do is go to the link, then go to the 'Seijuro Akashi' chapter. You're gonna see the title of my book "Her Last Name" there. Then you have to comment your vote down in the comments section.

I'm not saying that you have to vote, but if anyone out there thinks that I deserve it, I would really appreciate it if you do.

(My goodness! Doing this sort of shameless self promotion is really exhausting!!)

By the way, THIS BOOK HAS REACHED 8K+ READS!!! OH MY GOSH!! I don't know how many times I have already said it, but I, really, really thank you for reading and supporting this book even though I update slower than a tortoise (you see, my exams are coming up). Each time I update, your votes and comments really make my day. Even though I sometimes don't reply because of my bad internet connection, I still read all of them. Thank you. Really.

That's all for today.

_