Chapter 34: All out

<Listen to the song!>

_

"So, you're saying you're positive that this time it's not your dad?"

"Hm."

"And there's someone else involved?"

"Hm."

"How are you so sure about that?"

"Hm."

"Are you even listening to me?"

"Hm."

I sighed as I felt his hot, minty breath against the crook of my neck while his head nestled in there.

"And for how long are you planning to stay like that?"

"Hm?"

I grabbed his red hair a bit roughly and shoved him away from me. He winced a little but still looked at me with amusement hinting in his crimson eyes. No matter how rarely Akashi Seijuro showed his playful side to the outward world instead of that dominating side of his, I was very much familiar with his playful tactics.

"You're being rough suddenly, Ena."

Hearing his suggestive remark, smacked his head making him chuckle out loud.

"Get serious." I glared at him. "Can't believe I'm the one saying this to you." I mumbled.

"Okay." He promptly got up from the floor and held out his hand towards me. I took his hand and got up too dusting off my pants.

"First of all," He said as he went on to sit on the bed. "My father doesn't know you're here in Kyoto."

"Okay?" I answered, confused as I sat beside him too. "But as I asked how do you know that?"

"Because Aihana still doesn't know about our actual past and your true identity." Akashi said, crossing his legs, his red eyes wandered outside the open window. "If my father had known about your existence in Kyoto, he would've told Aihana about it and,"

"And?"

"She would be my wife by now," He averted his gaze towards me. "not my fiancée."

I bit my lips as I suddenly felt a tug in my heart and as strange as it sounded, I actually felt bad for Aihana.
So, this was just a 'business' marriage that was pretty normal in the influential business families but she somehow caught feelings for this red haired man here and I had a feeling that her affection towards Akashi was never reciprocated.

"She loves you, you know." I softly muttered.

Akashi stared at me for a moment but I avoided his cold gaze.

"I know."

I suddenly remembered our kiss earlier and suddenly everything felt wrong. That wasn't suppose to happen; that shouldn't have happened. I pursed my lips and clenched mt fists tightly.

"Ena, if you haven't realised already, I'm not actually going to marry h---" Akashi started but soon cut off by me.

"That shouldn't have happened." I whispered.

"What?"

"That, our kiss. It shouldn't have happened." I said once again, this time a bit louder, looking straight at him.

His crimson eyes widened. "Ena, you're not telling me that---"

"Yes, Seijuro." I interrupted him again. "I'm saying that you and I are over. Just because we shared a kiss doesn't mean we're suddenly together again. You already have someone in your life whether you want it or not."