Prologue

Princess Song Hae Ji

She is the 5th child of King Song Chung Ho

She is the 5th child of King Song Chung Ho. She has sister who died from a war...all she has now is her father,the king, and her 8 brothers...
But even so, she shut her heart from everyone.. it's was only open for her brothers,father, friends and some servants...

>Song Joon Woo
-26 years old
-smart, loves reading

>Song Jae Hwa (dead)
-25 years old
-brave,loves clothes

>Song Baek Hyeon
-21 years old
-playboy, loves sketching

>Song Min Joon
-21 years old
-prankster,loves pranking

(Baek hyeon is older by 4 months)

>Song Ye Joon
-19 years old
-immature,loves to eat

>Song Hye Hoon
-19 years old
-mature,also loves to read

(Ye Joon and Hye Hoon are twins, Ye Joon is older by a minute)

>Song Hyun Ki
-18 years old
-good at sports,loves to start a fight

>Song Haneul
-16 years old
-Good at swords,also loves to start a fight

>Song Dae Jung
-16 years old
-calm, innocent, good at archery,Be the one who ends a fight, loves to sing

(Haneul is older by a month)

Lastly...

>Song Hae Ji
-20 years old
-caring,loving,also joins a fight,good at everything,loves everything(almost)

After Jae Hwa, Hae Ji is also close to Min Joon, because he always make her smile when she's sad.

After Min Joon, she is close to Joon Woo, because of his naughtiness, he might love books but he can be naughty as hell.

After Joon Woo is Baek Hyeon, he might be a playboy and all but when you need a shoulder to cry on he's always right there for you.

Next to Baek Hyeon are Hyun Ki and Haneul, when they get into fights and her brothers tell her to scold them, instead of scolding them, she'll compliment them and sometimes she joins it.

Lastly are Ye Joon, Hye Hoon, And Dae Jung. It doesn't mean that they're the last, she doesn't like them, she loves their innocence. She loves teasing them.

________________________________

~little Hae Ji's POV~ 6 years old

Everyone was walking everywhere...everyone was shouting...I walk up to my sister as I pulled her clothes...

Little Hae Ji:Unnie...What's happening? Why are you dressed in your warrior uniform? Are you going somewhere?
Jae Hwa:Not now Hae Ji...
Little Hae Ji:Unnie...please!!
Jae Hwa:listen Hae Ji...I am going on a trip...a little fight...remember what I taught you?

I nodded happily...

Jae Hwa:I'm gonna use that, so me and my army could defend our kingdom...now I need to go...
Little Hae Ji :are you gonna come back??

She stops for a while...and a drop of tear escape from her eyes...I gasped, she smiles...

A warrior is not allowed to cry...

Jae Hwa:I don't know...but if I do...what would you want me to bring home?
Little Hae Ji:mmm...a flower!

She smiles as she hugs me and kissed my head...

I felt something bad about it...she pulled away and look straight into my eyes...

Jae Hwa:Song Hae Ji, never trust anybody... a real warrior never shows their real emotion...
Little Hae Ji:What If I fall in love?
Jae Hwa:A real warrior never falls in love... love will hurt you...love will kill you... and remember this protect no one but the kingdom and the people who lives in it... and  remember this...I love you...

I just nod happily...

~3 days later~

Me,my brothers, the queen and the king were in the Throne Room...we were sitting quietly... I ask Joon Woo Oppa but he didn't answer, same goes to my two older brothers...

After some time, some of my sister's soldiers came back holding the clothes of my sister... the ones that she wore before she left...on top of it was a rose,sword,note and her necklace...

Soldier 1:Princess Jae Hwa, has died in the war...
The king:What?! This can't be!!
Soldier 10:she was stabbed and shot by an arrow from one of the soldiers of Goguryeo/ Goryeo these are the things she let us take back...she has left it for Princess Hae Ji...
The queen:alright then...is that all?
Soldier 26:yes your majesty...The note, Princess Hae Ji, was for your eyes only...your sister ordered that you shall only open it when you are 21 years old...

He said as he turned to me and gave me the things of my sister...

"When the time passes, I'll be a legend for killing half of Goryeo kingdom without mercy and ruling all four kingdoms...Baekje,Silla, kaya,And Goryeo..."

"Mark my word..."