Chapter 16-Obserbations-

"What do you know about me..."

________________________

Joon Woo's POV

All of my brothers looked at me...

"What??" I asked in confusion

"You're the only one that can calm her down." They all said in unison.

"Why can't Woo hee do that??"I asked

"Well,she doesn't listen to me when she's mad... especially when it's about Dae Gun... plus, you saw what happened..." she said shortly...

"Fine" I said as I groaned following her...

Jin's POV

My brothers then look at me...

"Yeah yeah... I know... I'm the one who can control him..." I said as I already know what they're going to say... I followed Yoongi.

Hae Ji's POV

I was trying to calm myself down here at the small bridge where beneath it was a small man made river...I took a rock and threw it in the river... geez... this man made river is deep...

"Don't even thing about jumping down there..." I heard a familiar male voice, I assume it was one of my brothers. I look up and saw Joon Woo...

"Hyung..." I let out a small sigh...

"Wanna tell me what happened??" He asked. I looked at him

"What's the point of telling you, if you already know..." I said

"You know I was there??"

"Come on Hyung, it's not like you don't know me, I can sense you..."

"You know... Yoongi was just trying to protect you..."

"Really now..."

"Yes...I have come to think that, it's very surprising that he is trying to protect you... I mean, I saw that Dae Gun was going to stab you. But every time I try to stand and help you something seems stoping me..."

"What's stoping you..."

"My trust... you see, I trust you. So much... but Yoongi..."

"So you're saying that he doesn't trust me..." I said...

"No... you really are still a kid... I guess Jae Hwa hasn't taught you enough lessons about 'observation'..." He said making me look at him

"What do you mean?! I'm as good as her, when it comes to observations!" I yelled...

"If you're as good as she is...then you're not good enough... fight me on observations and you'll lose...you're too blind to see the heart of the others..." he said making me confused...

"...what?? What are you talking about?? Are you saying that..."

"Someone likes you."

"Someone hates me?" We both said at the exact same time...

"What?! No! Someone likes you! Not only someone..." he said

"You're saying that... there are more people who likes me??"

"Yes... and not just like as a friend... but something else..." he said making me more confused...

"And who is this 'Someone' that you're talking about??" I asked.. he only walked away with a smile... "Yah! I'm still talking to you Hyung!" He only ignored me... "Hyung!!!-"