Chapter 18-Min Ju-

"I know him so well..."

______________________

"What do you mean you know him so well?" They all asked...

I looked at them... they had no idea what happened...

~flashback~
2 years before Jae Hwa's Death

Me and my older sister were playing a game, a midnight game, everyone was sleeping when we heard the front gate...someone was knocking...we both look at each other...we both walk up to the front gate of the palace...behind us were our brothers and some servants...

"Princess Jae Hwa...with all due respect maybe we should leave it... it may be some kids playing around..."one servant said

"At this hour, I'm pretty sure it's not just a kid... it's either a visitor or an enemy..." my sister said... I admire my sister's intelligence...I really idolise her...

The guards open the gates while my sister holds onto her sword... and on the other hand she held my hand...once the door was open wide we all saw a young man who was badly injured... I guess he came from a war and found Baekje as his shelter...

I look at my sister and I could see that her eyes sparkled... from that day on...My sister and the guy named Lee Min Ju became close...months later they became lovers...

Turns out Min Ju Hyung was good in wars... he took care of archery group...

My father the king actually agreed on their relationship even though it wasn't his full willingness... but for the happiness of her daughter...

Our sisterhood never changed... until they were both charged into war... He got injured...

They had their victory but to Jae Hwa Unnie it wasn't...seeing her love in pain... it felt like she failed...she treated him... she did everything she knew about medical...the next two days, Jae Hwa Unnie happily went to the room of her love holding the breakfast she made,only to see her love that wasn't there anymore... she dropped the tray of food and she kneeled. with anger she took her horse and went to the places that he might be in... but nothing was found... full of sorrow she turned more cold...

No one could speak to her... not even me... her little sister...

Days later, a rumour that spread that Min Junwas alive... She was happy to hear this rumour but that smile turn into a frown when she heard the rest of the story... he wasn't the Min Ju she knew... he was now a member of the Snake Revengers Clan Of Gugoryeo Kingdom...

She turn more sad... she locked herself in her room and forbid anyone to come in... even me... she didn't eat nor sleep...

Few month later, she has return to herself... but deep inside I know their love for each other was still flaming like a protected fireplace... even she's dead... she died with that love...

~end of flashback~

"So you're saying... that the rumour is real..."they all look down

"I'm not sure...that's why I want them to catch Dae Gun..." I said they just all nod...

"You know what guys? We should be sad! Hae Ji look at my drawing!" Hoseok shouted while he went to find his paper.

"Found it!" He shouted while he runs up to me and showed me his drawing

I stared into it... and smiled...

"Check out mine!" Jungkook said while he showed his...

I smiled...widely...even though it wasn't really what I look... I know they put a lot of effort...

"You really did drew me, didn't you..." I mumbled but can be heard by all...

"Which one is the best Hae Ji??" They both said in unison...

I stood up and smiled...and I did a real smile...

"They're both the best..." I said while I pinch hoseok's cheeks and ruffled Jungkook's hair... they both look down and blush... I made my way to the door and went to my room...

While walking to the hall, I couldn't stop smiling... impressive...theses boys... these boys are different from the other boys who tried to earn my trust...

Once I entered my room, this is when my facial expression turned into a serious one...

Can that Min Ju, the lover of my sister and the lost brother of the 7 princes, really be the leader of that clan... does he have anything to do with my sisters death... my sister died because of that clan...

Min Ju Hyung can shoot his arrows as far as he can... can he be the one responsible for my sister's death together with my father and mother's death...

And once I find out that Dae Gun has something to do with my parents' and sister's death...He is done for...

I will make his life a living hell

_________________

End of chapter