Chapter 30-Leaving Silla:Protecting Her Love-

Sacrificing my own life...

___________________

Author's POV

Everyone was ready to leave... Hae Ji was saying goodbye to her lovers...

"Does it have to be this way..."Namjoon said

"It's save you guys..."Hae Ji answered

"Can't you really come with us now..."Jungkook pleaded

"I can't... I need to buy you some time..."

"Alone?!"Yoongi said...

"We've talked about this..." Hae Ji said...

"...after 2 weeks... when I still haven't arrived..." she said looking down... she looks up and they saw the tears on her eyes

"one of you needs to marry Woo Hee..." She weakly smiled

"But we don't love her! We don't want to marry her! We want you! We love you!"

"You're not marrying her cause she likes you not you like her... it's because she is my right hand. I am entrusting her to run the kingdom..."

"Don't do this-" they Then heart screams, which means the soldiers of Silla were coming...

"Go..."

"Hae Ji-"

"I SAID GO!!"

They left with tears in their eyes...while she weakly said...

"I love you..."

And then she started battling the Silla warriors...

She fought them with all her might...

This was nothing to her... she has fought thousands before...

The only difference was she was now stronger... now she wasn't just using her strength and anger... she's now using her heart... her love for the people who died...her love for the people who showed her what's right... her love for the people who sacrificed their lives for her...

From afar she saw the king... she glared at him...

"You will die Hae Ji... you will!!" He yelled...

"Well I'll be seeing you in hell then..." Hae Ji said making a special trick with her sword. By adding friction to her sword to the floor, flame started growing... the whole palace was on fire...

Woo Hee sense this friction... they all look behind them and saw the Silla palace on fire... tears started to flow on the 7 princes eyes...

"Let's move!!" Woo hee commanded trying her best not to cry...

Meanwhile...

Everything was on flames, everyone was now dead... except for Hae Ji. She was still standing... it started raining... and everything started to be blurry...

She whistled making her horse run to her. She held the straps of the horse...

"Take me to Baekje... now..." she whispered to her horse... the horse started to walk... and she held him...

Hae Ji was dead tired... after fighting a thousand of soldiers and after surviving the vicious fire while standing up with multiple scratches...she knew she wouldn't survive that long...

She ripped a piece of her clothes... and wrote a letter with her blood...

When she was done. She called for her bird...

Her mighty eagle came and landed on her arm... Hae Ji gave the letter to her eagle...

_______

I may have survived the fight, but I can't survive the road... continue your life and never return to Silla... there's no more left but ashes... and tell the princes... that I love them.

Princess Hae Ji,

_____________

"Take this to Woo hee..." she said. And with that the eagle flew away...

Everything got blurry and she collapsed to the ground making a loud thud, making the horse run to Baekje kingdom...

Slowly Hae Ji's eyes started to close... and with that everything went black...

~time skip~

She opened her eyes only to see that a tall man was holding a knife...

"Die, Hae Ji! Die!!" The man said...

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!"

__________________

End of chapter