Chapter 14- What I Want-

"Help!!"

_________________

All the people that were in the place ran out.... all soldiers and warriors ran up and protect the king and the others aiming at the red men... and Woo hee was ready to fight with her bow and arrow but was surrounded by other men so she can't protect them...

"Aim!!!!" The king yelled

"NO!!!" I yelled and They all gasped...

"Hae Ji! Let the king do his work!" My brothers yelled...

I ignored them... I did a parkour trick as I landed next to Woo Hee

"Ready Woo hee..." I whispered...

"I was born ready..."

"Boys!! Ready??" I yelled with a smirk

"You bet!!" They all yelled as they kicked the men holding them as they pulled their weapons and fought them...Min Joon,Baek Hyeon And Dae Jung pulled their swords. Joon Woo pulled his bow and arrows. The twins , Ye Joon and Hye Hoon, pulled their long twin swords. While Haneul pulled out his metal stick and Hyun Ki used his arnis...

Woo hee jumps high in the air as she shoots three arrows to the three men holding three of prince, Jimin, hoseok, and Jin... while I slashed my swords at the other Three men holding Jungkook, Namjoon and Taehyung...

While I was fighting these 5 men with my brother Min Joon, suddenly I heard a loud thud... I saw Woo Hee on the floor bleeding...

"Go to her Hae Ji!! I'll be fine!!" Min Joon yelled...

I nod as I ran up to her...

"Woo Hee!! H-hold on...I'll-"

"Hae Ji...I can manage"

"Woo hee, stop being stubborn."

"I'll be fine... they need you...Yoongi needs you...". She said as I heard Yoongi scream..

I hesitated to stand up...

I stood up and ran to Yoongi... everything was now alright, everyone was now safe... except for Yoongi... the sword of the man was aiming to his stomach...

"Move one more...and I'll slice his back and stomach..."He said... with an evil smile... but that didn't stop me...

I went to his back like a lighting and sliced it... he fell to the ground... I look at Yoongi... and he also fell... good thing I caught him... my eyes widened when I saw a wound on his stomach... I look at his eyes... I ripped off a piece of my clothes and wrapped it around his waist where his wound was... and I told the soldiers to take him to his room...

~time skip~(stop the music)

Everything was now settled... the men who attacked us were now killed and the palace was cleaned...

I came across Yoongi's room and I heard a yell...

"GET OUT NOW!!!" Once that was said some servants went out with their healing tools..

"What happened..."I asked

"Prince Yoongi happened... he wouldn't let us heal him...." one servant said

"I'll take care of it..." I said as I took the tray of healing tools which were bandages,ointments, medicine and etc... I opened the door and once I was in I closed it...

"I said get out!!!" He yelled at me...

"Why would I get out if I just got in?" I said with one eyebrow raising... he looks at me in shocked... he sat up in surprise but he whined in pain...

"Ahhh- What are you doing here??" He growled...

"See what I'm holding..."I said as I walk up to him and sat at the edge of his bed... I took one of his pillows while I let him sit and I put the pillow behind him... I took his clothes off and I saw his toned abs, I bit my lips... as I squeeze the wet towel... I looked at him and he stares at me...

"May I?" I asked as I showed him the towel and he looks away...

I dabbed the towel and he yelled in pain

"Ahhh That Hurts!!!"

"Will you stop yelling?! It hurts my ears!"

"Well if you didn't move this wouldn't happen!!"

"Oh Yes this won't happen!! You won't be feeling any pain cause you're dead, if I didn't move!! It's either you're dead or the wounds that you have are more worst! So stop complaining! Be thankful cause I'm treating you!! Now shut up and let me do my work" I yelled back at him. He was silent for a moment... as I work I could feel that he was staring at me...

"Will you stop staring at me.. it's getting annoying..."

"No I wasn't..."

"Stop lying Yoongi..."

"What time is it..."

"Changing the topic huh...it's 3 o'clock in the morning... it's the second day of you, 7 boys', trying to impress me..." I said while I treat him...

Yoongi's POV

While she was talking and treating me, I was looking directly at her...my eyes slowly trailed to her lips from her eyes... she had a slim but cute and fluffy cheeks, she also had a cute little button nose, her eyes were colour hazel, her eyelashes were long, skin as fair as a normal maiden which matched with her pink small but plump lips... hands that are small and smooth, small waist, dark brown hair...

"Yoongi..." I woke up from reality when she called me

"Yeah??"

"You've been staring at for a long time... what is it that you want???" She asked

" I want..."

"You"

________________

End of chapter