Chapter 7-youre not alone-

What are you doing to me

________________________________
(Don't Play the music yet)

7 princes POV

The Baekje princes and princess were still on training...we were trying to find them...them we all saw Hae Ji with her brothers... her brothers were now either sitting or laying down the floor, but Hae Ji was still doing archery...

She then stops after a while and her brothers stood up...

"Yah! Hae Ji Noona! Can we all eat later outside the palace??" Haneul asked her happily...

"Why is that??" She asked...

"Nothing! Just feeling it...just want to have a little bonding with my big sister..." Haneul said with a small wink...Hae Ji giggles a bit while rolling her eyes...

"Sure. For my little brother" she said with a smile...

I never seen her smile...it kinda looks like a smirk...

"Awww!! That's too cheesy!" Haneul said laughing...

"Yeah...and it'll be more sweet if she kisses her older brother!" Joon Woo said while shaping his lips ready to kiss her...

"Yah!! You better not come closer to me!! I'll kill you!!" She warns as she ran...

"Nah!!" Joon Woo said chasing her...

"Ewww...hyung is so disgusting!"Baek Hyeon said giving him a disgusted face...

Then suddenly Joon Woo kissed him...

"Ahhhh!! Hyung!!" Baek Hyeon said yelling while running around...

Hyun Ki And Dae Jung held Joon Woo from chasing Hae Ji... while Hae Ji was behind a giggling Hye Hoon, Ye joon was laughing out loud,Haneul and Min Joon were facepalming themselves...

We all giggled a bit...I've never seen this kind of side of them...they're somehow...too serious. But not as serious as Hae Ji...her brothers smile to us a bit often, but she NEVER smiles to us...

"Aigoo..." we all mumbled then out of nowhere Woo Hee came and spoke...

" 'aigo'? I know...they're kind of immature... that's just them... serious around other people, and bunch of fools when they're alone..." she said while looking at them...

"But why??" We all said in unison...

"Well, the princes are just shy and all...but ones you guys get to know them, they'll start to show their real selves..." she said smiling down...

"What about Hae Ji??" Nam Joon asked...she stops for a while as her smile fades away...

"About her...that's just...that's just her way..." she said looking down...we all look down...

"But Don't be too sad...the smile that she shows to her brothers are also fake... we all know that it's not her real smile... ever since the day her sister died, she never showed her real self..." she said while looking at Hae Ji serious...

"Wait, isn't that her real self?" Jimin asked...

"She's way more annoying,immature and cute than that..." she said smiling a little... "their relationship with each other is like yours..." she added...

"WOO HEE!!! Help me!!! Will you?!" Hae Ji yells pushing Joon Woo away...Woo hee giggles as she started walking to them...

"You kids should be training! Not playing!" Woo hee yells at them while smiling...

And their arguments continues...She's right... their relationship is like ours...

~time skip~

Jimin's POV (Play the music)

While I was walking around out the palace I saw a green field with a lot of trees and some flowers...I then heard a sound of a flute...it was very peaceful...I start to find who is playing the flute...as I look around, I saw a familiar girl holding a flute at the edge of a cliff... I look closely and saw...Hae Ji...I watched her surroundings...as she plays the flute, the wind blew, the leaves of the trees flew around her and few flower petals joined the leaves,her hair beautifully flowing like the wind with her eyes closed... other sounds of instruments starts to join...or is it just in my head...She's...so pretty...I couldn't take my eyes off her...her eyebrows then crushed together and tears started flowing down her cheeks...why is she crying...she then stops playing the flute and opened her eyes and clutches her chest while she kneels and yell...

"PRINCESS SONG JAE HWA!!!!! MY OLDER SISTER!! UNNIE!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME!!! ITS BEEN 14 YEARS BUT IT STILL HURTS LIKE IT WAS JUST YESTERDAY!! I MISS YOU!! I NEED YOU!! I NEED YOUR HUGS AND KISSES!! AND...I want you back...." she yells as she cries...I feel her pain...her sadness...

In front of us,she has a cold aura...but the truth is...she's sad...I feel her pain and sadness...I know the pain she has...I already felt that pain when I lost my mom...I slowly walk up to her...

And hug her...

"Don't worry...you're not the only one who can feel sadness..."

"I'm here...for you..."

"You're not alone...Hae Ji"

_____________________________

End of chapter