Chapter 32-Heartbroken: She Killed The King, My Father-

Cause I fell in love with a monster... and she killed my father...

____________________

" Appa!!!" We shouted while we ran to him...

Author's POV

They pushed Hae Ji away from him... at that moment they didn't care about her anymore... their hearts turned into stone... they glared at her as cold as ice... Hae Ji shot them back with her icy glares that pierces through steel... but deep inside...it was the opposite... she was hurt...

Hae Ji knew they were now looking at her like a monster... they hate her now... Hae Ji walked away... Yoongi stood up and grabbed her shoulder making her turn around... he punched her in her face...

She was badly hurt by the king's attack and now she got punched by Yoongi... she was hurt physically and mentally... a drop of blood came out of her lips...

"How could you!! We trusted you!! We loved you!! We didn't care that you killed so many people in front of us!! We didn't care!! But killing our father was too much!! Looks like our love is just wasted!! It was wasted for a monster like you!!" He yelled at her...

"Do you hate me now??" She asked

"Yes Hae Ji... I hate you so much..." those words hit her so hard...

"...good... it won't be hard for me to leave..."

"You know what... you should've died!! You should've died with your father! With your brothers and with your sister!!" He yelled at her... this made her burst...

She slapped him harder than the punch he gave her...

"Hate me as much as you want but never, ever, put my family into this! Do you think I didn't trust you?! Do you think I didn't love you?! If I didn't trust you then why did I love you?! If I didn't love you why did I lost my pride for you?! Why?! Why did I kill the king?! Cause he's freakin trying to kill you all these times! Woo Hee was about to tell you but you let your anger took over you! Now I'm so mad!!"

"What are you mad of?! You killed-"

"I'm mad cause you're starting to be like me!! You let your anger took over you! I'm sorry... I just want to protect you... I killed my friend Dae Gun... I killed my sister, Jae Hwa...trying to protect you...anger took over me and because of that I didn't see that they were trying to save me and protect me... they were doing it for me... I killed my love ones, that were actually trying to protect but why didn't I kill the king, your father, the one that's really trying to kill us all! The one behind all of these war!"

"Your brother left not because this kingdom is weak! He left so that he can protect you from the king! My sister left so that she can teach me how to be strong and fearless in killing! So that one day when I have to kill someone important I wouldn't have any trouble! They were trying to save but I killed them and that king tried to kill all of us but I protected him and served him!"

"I'll accept the fact that you hate me... I'll even leave... but always remember... that I love you..." hae Ji walks away but stops and look back... "and that will never change..."

Hae Ji left with tears... leaving her other clothes...

(Ps. Don't worry. She has more clothes at Baekje. The ones that are more cool)
~1 day later~

The princes would kill the people who are on Hae Ji's side... to stay alive you should hate her.. but all villagers know that Hae Ji saved them from the vicious and selfish king... she sacrificed her feelings for lives...

The remaining servants and villagers were now in the palace...

"Now tell me!! Who among you are still on Hae Ji's side?!" The 7 princes said in anger...

The people saw the anger in the princes eyes... they all stood up...They had enough...they wanted to do something for the princess to repay her sacrificial for the past years...

"She saved us from the king that tried to kill all of us..."

"She's brave..."

"She protected us to death and she didn't care if she would get hurt..."

"She's selfless..."

"She sacrificed her feelings just to keep you safe... she knew that you would hate her but in order to protect you she killed the king..."

"She has saved us every time..."

"And now... she needs us... this is how we pay her... we trust her! And we'll even die for her! Just to let you know that what she said is true and just to let you know that she loves you so much!!"

"All servants, villagers and warriors!! She save us all and you're gonna pay her with hate?! She has wasted her blood, sweat and tear for us!! What do you say?!"

All servants, villagers and other warriors of Silla said... they all held hands and stood up straight...

"...KILL THEM ALL!!!" The princes said...

But instead... the warriors,one by one, dropped their weapons...each and one of them realised what she has done.. without her... their lives would dark...

"Don't you people understand?! She's a monster!!"they said...

"You tell them that again and again they won't listen ... to them... you guys are the monsters..." Woo hee said...

"She's killed the king!! She killed our father!!"

" she did it cause she loves you! And you do to!! Deep inside I know!" Woo hee said...

"I would never love a monster like her... never..."

____________________

End of chapter