Chapter 8-Dont leave me-

"Don't worry...you're not the only one who can feel sadness..."

"I'm here...for you..."

"You're not alone...Hae Ji"

_____________________________

Hae Ji's POV

When I felt someone hugged me and spoke, I immediately parted from him...I look up and saw Ji Min...

"J-Ji Min...How much did you hear??" I said in shock...he looks at me with worried eyes...he looks down...

"You heard all of it didn't you..." I said looking away...

"I guess I heard everything..."Ji Min said while he looked at me... "are you...alright?" He added...

"As expected. You'll ask me that...I'm fine. Now that I release some pain. We better go. It's getting dark..." I said looking at him with cold eyes...he looks at me straight...I never knew that he can be this attractive even he's a bit far from me...I took a deep breath while I look away...why do I feel a hot feeling on my cheeks..

"Let's go..." I managed to say it while I walk away...he followed me while he walks faster to catch up with me...now he is right by my side...

"Why were you there in the first place?" I asked breaking the silence...

"I was just wondering around...till I heard your flute...I followed it, curious about who is playing it...you play well..."he said stopping before he said the last words while smiling at the ground...

"Thank you..." I said emotionless looking at the front...

"Hae Ji, on the birthday of my father, the king of Silla, can you watch our performance??" He asked

"Sure." I said politely

"You're very polite...the way you talk and move are full of manners, that personality of yours is really like a princess but when you're on the battle ground you change...you're not like a princess anymore but like an ordinary warrior..."he said looking at me...

"Well, I am a warrior princess...what do you expect? A princess isn't suppose to be indecent. And a warrior isn't suppose to be careless... nothing is different...both needs intelligence... the only difference is that a princess wears a gown and needs to have a lot of manners while a warrior has a sword,wear cool clothes and needs to have a lot of focus...both of them has to have perfect moves..." I said without any emotions...

"Perfect moves?" He asked in confusion...

"All my words and moves are actually planned well...mistakes are not on my vocabulary..." I told him...

"What about love??"...once he said that I stopped walking...he then realised I stopped so he did the same...he is now far away from me...for maybe 3 feet... "is it not on vocabulary?" He asked...I look at him slowly...

"No..." I look at him with a bit of anger in my eyes...

"But what about your love for your brothers? And Woo hee??"He asked again...

"That is none of your business..." I said as I started walking away...

He then pulled my wrist while he held my waist  as he look into my eyes...I stare closely to his eyes but then I saw something move above the tree...it was an assassin...he was about to shoot Jimin...I grab my ninja stars and threw it at him and twirl around as I take place to jimin...I held his waist and kissed him...(in short they swapped places) his eyes widened but still closed his eyes as he kissed back...

He's now distracted...good...

I broke the kiss as I whispered to his ears...

"Go home...I still have some business to take care of..." he nodded as he walked away...

He is now far from my sight as I took a deep breathe...

"You can come out now...you pest..." I said a bit annoyed...

"I guess I interrupted your 'sweet moment'... Princess..." he said...he has a mask on so I can't identify who he is...

"Stop following me or the boys..." I said coldly...I look at his shoulder...as I smirked as I saw a small wound... " looks like you've been hit by my stars,kid..." I added...

"That smirk of yours will disappear once the war comes...you'll never see us coming...I'll kill you!" He said...

"I'm pretty sure you can't and won't...since you didn't shoot me when I took place, your main target was the prince...you were probably ordered not to kill me, no matter what..." I said...

"What they said was right...you are wise...I'm also here to tell you that...the war is beginning..."he said with dark eyes...

"Oh really..." I said with a smirk returning the same gaze he gave me...I grabbed my sword and like a lighting, I sliced his head off... "thank you for the message... and my apologies... my hands slipped, my sword is in need of blood..." I said savagely

~time skip~

I walk in the palace gates...all people were running around...I immediately walk up to one servant...

"What's happening??" I asked...

"It's your father,your highness..." when I heard what she said I immediately ran to his room...

"Father!!!" I yelled as I went to his room...

"What took you so long??" Woo hee asked...

I ignored her...I walk up to my pale father...he was surrounding by all the princes...

"Hae Ji...your home..." he said...

"What happened??" I asked...

"The king, was given tea then he started coughing blood...we assume he was poisoned..." Jin said "we then saw an unfamiliar servant who was running out of the palace gates...good thing the gates were closed and he is now hiding..." Woo hee added...

"Father...please...don't leave me..." I said with tears on my eyes...

"Don't cry...I want to see your beautiful smile..." he said with a weak smile.. "promise me you'll stay alive...no matter what..." he added...

"I promise...but promise me that you won't leave me..." I said... "I'm sorry...but remember this...I love you..." he said as he closed his eyes...

"NOOO!!! FATHER!!! PLEASE!! DONT LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!!

DONT LEAVE ME LIKE MOM AND UNNIE DID!!"

________________________________

End of chapter