Chapter 6-self confession-

Do they like her?

________________________________

~Flashback~ before Baekje's Royals arrival

NamJoon's POV

"The Baekje's royals will arrive here tomorrow"

The king( our father) said as we are now complete in the throne room...

"They will live here for a while... and the princess will stay here...as the princess stays here, she'll get married to one of you..." he added

"What?!" We all said in unison

"When they arrive here don't tell them about it yet...let their king, their father, announce it... it's for the sake of Baekje and Silla...before the big war comes... you are now dismissed..." he said...

We all left still shocked...

"I don't want to get married..." Ji Min said  a bit angry...

"Me too..." Yoon Gi said..

"Now don't be too fast...you haven't seen the princess...what if she's sweet and humble? A dream girl that everyone wishes for!" I said trying to cheer them up...

"But you know how I hate a girl that is too sticky! A girl that's too flirty, a promiscuous woman to be exact (a slut)" Yoon Gi added...

(A/n: sorry for the curse word.)

"He said sweet not that..." Jin look at him a bit annoyed...

"Too sweet is too much. Maybe a girl that is a bit tough!" Yoon Gi said...

"For the first time...I think I'm agreeing on his words..." Hoseok said

"Me too..." the rest said...

"As much as I hate to judge and expect things But I guess I'm agreeing on you..." I said to him...

"But at least...at least give her a shot..sweet or not..." I added...

~time skip~ Baekje's royals arrival

7 princes' POV

As the king of Baekje announced the small battle ,we were quite surprised that she was the one who requested it... but when he said that we might interfere the Princess,we got more surprised...but I highly doubt she'll surpass our skills...and the battle started... when we fought these princes they were quite strong

Namjoon's POV

While I was fighting this prince...I saw him look around to see his siblings are down...they all look at each other and they pushed my siblings and ran out of the circle and he kicked me...I was nearly out of the circle, good thing I didn't stumble...he's strong...I thought as I held the part where he kicked me...I smirk as I noticed that he's the only one left and that he didn't have any weapons except his small knife...and we all fought him...

7 princes' POV

We all started throwing punches,kicks but he dodged it like it was nothing...we all grabbed our large weapons and started throwing them at him but he dodged it like it was a leaf falling to him...we did all our techniques but it didn't work... his moves were too fast...like he knows what the next move we're gonna do...then I heard him say...