Chapter 29-The King's Plan:Killing The Princes-

I woke up in my room, with my clean clothes. It was late at night....I look around and saw my warrior clothes already clean. I stood up from my bed, I look back at my bed feeling a weird sensation... I saw my body laying down... my eyes widened... I walk out of my room. I tried to open the door but I just walk through it...I ignored my confusion and started calling for Woo hee. I saw Woo hee at the end of the hall way. I called for her but she didn't look.

I walk in front of her, and called once more...

"Woo hee..." she didn't look.. it was like she couldn't hear me.

Am I dead...?

Then everything went black. I suddenly appeared in a room... it was the king's room...

I walk around and saw the king talking to ministers....

"We need to kill the princes..."The king said...

"Why so sudden your majesty?" They asked the king

"I don't want any of them taking my place... I want the throne for mine, forever!"

"But what will the princess say?" Thy asked the king once more...

"It is my throne!! I don't care of what the princess says! I will kill them all!" The king yelled as he looks at my direction...

"Right Hae Ji?" He looks at me creepily... he then throws a dagger at me...

"Ahhhh!!!"

_______________

"Ahhhh!!!" I screamed to death...

"Hae Ji! Hae Ji! Calm down!! It's alright... I'm here..." the 7 princes said calming me down...

"Y-you guys need to leave this place... now..." Hae Ji said warning her lovers...

"W-Why so sudden Hae Ji..." they all asked her in confusion...

"Cause the king is going to kill you! Okay?!"

"What??"

"How are you so sure Hae Ji?!" Yoongi said

"When I dream of these kind of things it means it's true... you will believe me if you really love." I said...

"You need to go to Baekje! There you'll be safe! All the Baekje warriors will go with you, including Woo hee! I will stay here so I can give you time to escape!"I said again

"No we're not leaving without you!" Namjoon said firmly.

"Yes you are!"

"You need to survive...I'll be alright...when you leave tomorrow, you'll be arriving there after two days... and if I don't return after a week...it means I'm dead..." I added...

"No.."

"Yes...if you really love me. You'll do what I say. Do you understand. Please... I can't afford to lose you too..."I said with teary eyes.. they all sadly nod and started to pack their things.

~time skip~

I've told Woo hee about this escape and everyone is getting ready...

I'm sorry...

But this is the only way to save you...

Sacrificing my own life...

___________________

End of chapter