Chapter 15-Backstabbing-

"You"

________________

Hae Ji's POV

"You want me... to leave... S-sure!" I said nervously. Wait, why the hell am I nervous?! I took my stuff and when I was about to stand up and leave Yoongi held my wrist and pulled me back... my eyes widened when he leaned closer... I covered my mouth with my hand and look at him... he chuckled and spoke

"Thank you, Hae Ji... for treating me... and I am serious... I want you..." he said... he let's go of my hand, I stood up and calmly exited the room. Once I closed the door of his room I leaned to his door and sigh...

"I said surprise me, not flirt with me..." I mumbled as I tapped my chest trying to calm myself...

~time skip~

It was another day where me, my brothers, Woo hee and 7 princes were at the archery field and this is what I wore.

While the princes were taking a break, I suddenly got called by one of the guards...

"Princess Hae Ji, someone is looking for you..."

"Who is it??" I asked

"He stated no name, but he is tall, handsome and he says he's your best friend. He also said that he's from Gugoryeo." He mumbled the last part but can be heard by all.

But then...

"M-mister! You're not allowed to just walk in the palace-" one female servant said

"Look, I'm just here to talk to Hae Ji." A familiar voice said

"But Mister it's the princess's order not to let anyone in without her approval!" She said again...

I look up and stop doing and look at the person that has been trespassing the palace... he looked quite familiar...Wait...Dae Gun??

Woo Hee was about to walk to him and stop him, when I gestured her not to...Then some guards came in and held his arms. They took their swords and was about to execute when I yelled.

"That's enough!" I yelled, which made them look at me...

"Hae Ji!!!" Dae Gun beamed...

"I know him...let him go..." I sighed...they all let him go and he runs up to me and he hugs me... "What are you doing here, Dae Gun??" I asked him as I break the hug... "our apologies, Princess..."they said as they bowed and they left...

Dae Gun's POV

When she said that, I looked at her brothers and they smiled and I look at the 7 princes and some of them smiled, or was it a fake smile. But one didn't, he had pale skin, and scary glares piercing through my soul.

"U-um... maybe we should talk somewhere else..." I asked her... "come." I added as I grabbed her wrist and ran out...

When we were a bit far from them, I stopped running and looked at her... she didn't even get tired... she's still the same...

"Why did you bring me here??" She asked

"H-here... I found it..." I said as I showed her the ring that she lost the other day... her eyes widened and her lips turned into a wide smile... she squeals and hugs me...

"Thank you Dae Gun!! You're the best..." she said... then she realised what she did and break the hug and looked away while blushing...

"T-thank you..." She said nervously

"Your welcome..."I smiled slightly...I walk up to her and hugged her...

Yoongi's POV

I wasn't feeling comfortable with that guy... so I secretly followed them and without anyone seeing me...once I saw them, I heard all their conversation and they smile at each other... he then came closer to her and hugged her... I then see him grabbing a small knife and pointing it at her back... my eyes widened. I knew there was something wrong...

"Hae Ji, move away!! He's trying to kill you!!" I yelled while I show up... he then hid the knife. I ran to her and pulled her wrist while placing her behind me...

"I knew there's something wrong with you!! I don't trust you! And I never will!" I yelled at him...

"Yoongi?? What are you talking about?? And what are you doing here??" She asked me...

"He was very suspicious! My instincts told me to follow you, So I followed you guys. Then I see this fool pulling out a knife and pointing it at your back!" I told her while glaring at him...

"You know what Dae Gun, I'll meet you later. Maybe, before the sun sets..." she said while fake smiling at him...I pulled her as I walk nonstop. I stopped walking till we reached where the others were...

"Hyung, where did you go??" Jungkook said...

"Somewhere." I said shortly

"Someone's mad..." one of Hae Ji's brothers said

"Why wouldn't I get mad?! I saw that Dae Gun guy of Hae Ji pointing a knife at her back while hugging her! Now that's what you call back stabbing! Literally and mentally!!" I yelled and her brothers gasped and looked at her...

Hae Ji's POV

"UGH! Will you shut up!! How are you so sure that he was really going to stab me?! Huh?! How are you so sure that he was back stabbing me?! Do you have any evidence that he was holding a knife behind me?!" I yelled at him as I yanked my wrist away from him...

"I'm positive that he was trying to kill you!!" He yelled again

"I had a plan! And you ruined it!"

"You had a plan on killing him that time?! Really?! But why didn't I see the merciless Hae Ji back there?! I only saw the deeply in love Hae Ji! How am I Sure?! Cause I know the difference! The difference of how you look at us and the difference of how you look at him!" He yelled at me

"Are you jealous??" I asked

"Are you in love??" He asked back without hesitation. "How are you so sure that I'm jealous...you don't know me Hae Ji..." he added

"...how are you so sure that I'm in love?...how are you so sure that I don't know you?...what do you know about difference?...what do you know about mercy?... what do you know about my plan?...what do you know about my weakness?...huh??..."

"What do you know about me..."

________________________

End of chapter