Chapter 17-I'm Sorry-

You'll no longer love her like you do right now...

______________________

Dae Gun's POV

I was here inside the room of our leader...

"Your highness...she invited me to go somewhere and only the two of us will be there should I do it now??" I asked our leader as I look up.

"No. Do not kill her,yet... I want to see her skills... but my fingers are getting tingly...kill someone else..."

"Who??" I asked our leader...

"Perhaps... her brothers..."

"All at once?"

"No...let her suffer...one by one... kill them... day...after day..." our leader said as he/she smirks...

"Yes your highness." I said as I bowed...

I'm sorry Hae Ji... no matter how much I want to tell you that I've always liked you, I still do... but I couldn't... my love for you... is forbidden...

Hae Ji's POV

I was walking to the hill... the sun was setting when I saw a figure.. I assume that it was Dae Gun... I secretly walk up to him... and when I was behind him...

"BOO!" I yelled

"Ahh!! Don't eat me!- Hae Ji!!! Don't do that! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" He yelled at me

"Well, that was the plan..." I said as I smirk

"Hae Ji, that rude." He said as he flicked my forehead.

"Ow! Yah! That's more rude!" He just laughs...

"How I missed you..."

"Who doesn't..." I said...

"Hae Ji will you stop that!" He whined

"Stop what??"

"Stop roasting me!"

"Fine! I'm sorry..." I said as I giggled...

I just look at the sunset...

"Hae Ji..."

Dae Gun's POV

Oh, how much I want to tell her...

"Hae Ji..." I called her

"Yeah??" She responds while she looked at me...

Those eyes of hers always shines... it was beautiful...my eyes traveled to her lips then to her fingers...

"...your ring..." I mumbled but can be heard enough... she looks at it...

"Oh...cracks...it...started having cracks when my father died..."

"The king?"

"Yeah...he was poisoned...I was so furious that I made all of the servants kneel onto broken glasses...I even killed one pregnant woman to find the intruder..."she said as she looked down

"You really did change did you..."

"Yeah..." She said while she sigh...I look up at the sky... and felt guilt... I was the main reason why her father died...

~flashback~

"Kill her father." I said to the man

"But what about my family... we all know that once she found out that I killed her father, she will hunt my family..."he said as he tried to deny my offer. I gave him a pack of gold.

"Kill her father...or do you want me to kill your family instead?" He gulped...

~end of flashback~

I can't take this anymore...

I hugged her... with tears in my eyes...

"D-Dae Gun?? Why are you crying?" She asked

I wanted to tell her so bad...

"N-Nothing...it's just... I feel so bad..."

"Why are you feeling bad? It's my father who died..." she said with a heartwarming smile... "unless..." I felt that her smile disappeared...

"I'm so sorry..." I said...

"Sorry for what..." her voice began to grow deeper... she breaks the hug and I met her cold piercing eyes...

Her heartwarming smile was no longer there...

Her face turned aggressive and scary...

Her emotionless face which she uses to kill...

"I'm sorry...but I have to go... it's getting dark..." I said as I walk off... she stands up...

"You know what happens when someone betrays me...Once I find out that you have something to do with my father's death... i will make you suffer...I will make you wish that I should've killed you instead... I don't care if I liked you or if you're my best friend... I swear to god you will regret..." her words made me stop and shiver in fear... "I'll give you time to hide and run..." with that I left...

Hae Ji's POV

I walk into the library of the palace to see the 7 princes, my brothers, Woo Hee, Min Ji And Eun Ha...

Min Ji And Eun Ha are one of the best warriors aside from me and Woo Hee.

"Is there something wrong Hae Ji?" Hoseok asked... "nothing's wrong..." I gave him a small smile...

"Min Ji And Eun Ha, I want you to catch a man named Kwon Dae Gun. Go fetch ten warriors we have. I want him here tomorrow before sunset. Do whatever it takes to get him." I said straight.

"Wait... the Dae Gun??" Min Ji asked in shock

"Who else...now go! Do you here me?!"I yelled

"But Hae Ji, do you want to tell us why-" I cut them off

"NOW!" I order while I grind my teeth.

"Yes Hae Ji..." they said as they went to the weapon and grab their weapons.

"Woo hee. Go with them. I want him alive.." I said as I shot her my piercing glare. She nods without further questions.

"Ye Joon, Hye Hoon And Dae Jung go get the torture weapons ready. Baek Hyeon And Min Joon get the executor ready. Joon Woo you are in charge of the archery. I want them ready to aim at the prisoner. Hyun Ki And Haneul I want you guys to prepare your knuckles." I commanded and they all got ready...

I sat down a near by chair and placed my palms over my face... I sigh...

"What's the matter Hae Ji..."hoseok sat next to me...

"I've always knew there was something wrong about our friendship... there's something mysterious about him.."I told them...

"What's so mysterious about him?" Yoongi asked in an annoyed tone...

"There was once a rumour that spread across Baekje...the rumour said that he was an assassin from Gugoryeo... From Snake Revengers' clan ...and after that...he disappeared..."I said...

"Snake Revengers? Isn't that the clan that is being led by a lost prince?" Namjoon said

"Yeah... we even thought that the leader was our lost brother. Lee Min Ju..." Hoseok said...

My eyes widened...

"Lee Min Ju??" I mumbled but can be heard by all...

"Yeah...why...do you know him??"

"I know him..."

"I know him so well..."

______________________

End of chapter