Chapter 19-The Betrayal-

I will make his life a living hell

_________________

I was in the library with all the princes...this was the deadline where I need Dae Gun here and this is what I wore

we were all laughing and having fun when one of the warriors came to me

"Your highness. Captain Woo Hee and the others have returned. With the prisoner in hand." My smile disappeared and my facial turned into a serious one. I looked at my brothers and they nod... they all went to their position...

"Get everything ready. Tie him up in a pole, tightly. And play with him a bit..." I said as I smirk...

"Can we come..." the 7 princes suggested...

"...I guess you guys are old enough to see violence... plus...I trust you..." with that I left to go to my room.

~time skip~

I was walking towards a open space with Woo Hee. Once I reach the place I saw a high wooden pole where a bloody Dae Gun was tied up tightly... high wall surrounding the place... with arrows aiming for him... each exit was guarded by two princes...the 7 princes were just behind Woo Hee...

I started warming my knuckles and palms up... I heard a small groan... I assume it was Dae Gun...

"Hae Ji..." he mumbled...

"Dae Gun..." I looked at him...

"Is it true that you are a member of Snake Revengers..." I asked him... he stayed silent...

"ANSWER ME!!!" I yelled as I slapped him...

"...no..." he uttered quietly... this made me even more angry... he has the guts to lie...

"LIAR!" I slapped him again...

"Did you...kill my father..."I asked another question

"...no..." he lied again... I slapped him again...

"I have told you before Dae Gun! I can see through people lying!" I slapped him... "When are you gonna stop lying?!" I added...

I look straight into his eyes... I touch his right cheek... and stare into it...

"If you just tell me everything...if you just tell me the truth... I might spare your life... but if you continue this, I won't hesitate to kill you..." I said once I look back to his eyes...

"You won't talk... fine then..." I said...

"Beat him..." I said to Haneul and Hyun Ki.

"This will be fun..." they said...

~time skip~

"H-Hae Ji... L-listen... I didn't mean to do anything of those... I was forced..." he said

"By who..." I asked

"Our leader stated no name to any of us..." I turned around...

I slapped him

"You're lying again!" I yelled

"WHEN WILL YOU STOP LYING?!"

"When you said you left because you'll go to another country! You lied! I heard people talking about you that you were in the Gugoryeo palace!" I slapped him

"You lied about your self!!"

"You lied about your home town!"

"You lied to our friendship!"

"You lied to my brothers!"

"You lied about everything!"

Tears started flowing down my cheeks

"I trusted you!"

"I became loyal to you!"

"I fought for our friendship!"

"My mom hated you because of your hometown but I defended you!"

"I wasted my tears for you!"

"I treated you differently!"

"I treated you differently from my brothers!"

"My friends!"

"I cared for you!"

"I loved you..."

Each and every word I said, I slapped him... each one was harder than the other one.

"I even lost my pride for you... I had all the fights and arguements with all my brothers about you... I did all of that for you... AND THIS IS WHAT I GET IN RETURN!!" I started punching him... at this point he started coughing blood...

"I regret... I regret meeting you... if I haven't met you then this wouldn't happen..."he said...

"dont worry... I also regret... I regret being friends with you... I regret everything about you..." I said while I stop punching him...

"I'm sorry..one day you will know why I did this...I hope you forgive me..." he said as he started crying... I leaned against his ear

"...your death will be remarkable..." I whispered...while I smirk...

"Eun Ha!"

"Yes Hae Ji.."

"I want you to torture him,poison him,hang him up and then slice his head off! I want his head hanging on my wall." I said as I shot him my dreadful glare.

"You wishes to see the merciless Hae Ji..." I smirked. "You haven't seen half of it." And with that I left.

"My dear warriors!"

"Yes Princess Hae Ji..." they answered

"Play with him..." and with that I left. They all laughed and smirked... then I heard a loud scream. Which was Dae Gun...

This was pretty natural for me to hear... besides... it's been long since I last heard a torturing scream.

Even though it hurts... I have to... it's my law... betray me, you die...

It doesn't just hurt because I ordered my men to kill my best friend... it hurts cause

He killed me inside....

__________________

End of chapter