Chapter 12-First Day:Jin-

Kwon Dae Gun
_______________

I looked at him... mesmerized... he was still the same... handsome as ever... my first best friend... my first crush... I couldn't stop staring... he looks at me... and smiled...

"Hae Ji... still pretty as ever huh..." he said while he did his eye smile...

"Y-Yeah....and you...still handso- the same..." I said nervously...

"Umm...you wanna come down...you're getting heavy..." he said... I realised that I was still being carried I stood up properly and dust myself off...

"Ehem...Umm....perhaps you saw a ring... you know... the one you gave me..." I asked still blushing...

He grins cutely....

"You still have that... sorry but if I find it...I'll give it to you...immediately..." he said with a smile... "so...I better get going...hope I'll see you soon..." he added while he bit his lips and he walked away...

I bit my lips and smiled... I was blushing so hard... I turned around and saw my shocked brothers and angry 7 princes?

"H-hyung...What brings you guys here??" I said

"We were here all along..." the 7 princes said

"Really...o-Oh Yeah...yeah... so...let's go back to palace..." I said while i walk...

"Hae Ji... this is the way to the palace..." Jung Guk said while he points at the opposite side to where I was going...

"As I said, this is the way to the palace...hehe my bad..." I said while I walk back to the palace...

"But what about your ring..." Yoongi asked a bit annoyed...

"I'll search tomorrow..." I said shortly... while I walk away smiling... and that smile... was my real smile...

Dae Gun's POV

When I saw my first crush, Hae Ji, again my heart started beating so fast...to be honest, I lied... I caught her ring when she fell...I hid it behind me... I saw her brothers, the 7 unfamiliar looking men who were mad... I wanted to see her again... I miss her... everything about her...

Woo hee's POV

Me and the princes are now at the small library where we all bond with each other... when suddenly Hae Ji came in... normally she'll walk in and then read a book at the corner but this time was different... she walks in with an unfamiliar smile plastered on her face while she hummed a tune...I looked at her strangely

"Care to explain what happened" I asked to the person next to me while I whispered...

"Kwon Dae Gun..." Hyun Ki said...while he crossed his arms and lean as he watch his sister blushing... I looked at him "yes...he's back..." he answers...geez..he's a mind reader...

"Hae Ji..are you...alright??" I asked her

"Of course I am! Why wouldn't I be?? It's not like I saw someone??? Hehe" she said with a hint nervousness...

"Tsss...you did... and it's annoying..." Yoongi said annoyed...

"Jealous much??" She said back

"No! Why would I be?? It's not like I like you or something?" He said defensive

"Yeah...I better go...bye..." she said waving...

Hae Ji's POV

I was about to leave when suddenly an arrow came and aimed at the shelf... the shelf filled with books stumbled... I then see Namjoon... he nearly got buried by books so I ran to him and pushed him away... he was now safe... then I got stuck... I think I twisted my ankle back there...

"HAE JI!!!" They all yelled... my brothers then came closer and lifted the book shelf that stumbled over me... I crawl out and once I was now out... I looked at my ankle...ow...

"Want some help??" Jin suggests

"No! No! I'm fine! I can stand..." I said while I stood up... I did stood up properly but once I stepped forward, I came falling back to the floor... I sigh...

"Aigoo..." Jin said while he picked me up in a bridal way..

"Yah! Put me down this instant! I didn't give you any permission to carry me!" I yelled trying to go down but his grip was strong

"Your ankle will hurt more... and also... did you give your permission a while ago to that young man who did the same??" He said looking at me... I was taken back about what he said... I just looked away... he then starts to walk out of the library and headed to a room... I assume it was his room... he closed the door and he place me at the edge of his bed and go to a part of the room... I'm guessing he's trying to find some tools for my ankles

"Why did you take me here?? Why not in my room??" I asked

"Cause I need to treat your ankle...now sit down and let me treat it..." he said while he kneeled in front of me while he massages my ankle... "Let me know if it hurts...tell me... alright? " he added...while I nod

He twisted my ankle slowly... it was a bit painful, I'll admit...but then suddenly it started hurting very bad... I tried to not let out any noise but it failed...

"Ahh~" I let out a small moan... he then stops massaging my ankle and looked at me... I looked away, trying to act innocent... he leaned forward to my face and held my chin as he made me face him..

"I said tell me.."

"not moan..."

__________________

End of chapter