Chapter 5-developing feelings?-

I'm sorry

________________________________

"For what" I asked him in confusion...

"For what I said about the servants...your friends...I was wrong about them... I'm really sorry..." he said as he looks up and look straight into my eyes...I smirk...

"I never thought a rude prince like you would have a soft side..." I said looking back at him

"I'm not rude...I just don't know you well..." he answers back...

~time skip~ the next day...

Yoon Gi's POV

I was walking with my brothers down the hallway till we saw Hae Ji and her brothers in an open field...we all walk to them and saw them how they train...

The 8 princes trains like how we train but Hae Ji's training was different and difficult...

She was sweating so hard...she looks... beautiful...wait?! What?! What am I saying?! Stop it Yoon Gi!!

After a little while she noticed the 4 woods...she started observing it..I highly doubt she'll break that..

Why?? Cause there's these 4 hard woods that not any sword could slice or break...

She kicks it and I walk up to her...

"That's hard wood... you can't break it nor slice it with any sword..." I said smirking at her...

"Nobody has ever broke that...not even a single crack...Jung Guk nearly broke his hand when he punched that...our most sharpest sword broke too... that wood wouldn't break... especially from you..."

Everyone stopped what they were doing... She looks at me...

"Is that so..."

She then smirks...

"CHAAA!!!!!"

She yells as she punches the wood...and it BROKE?! She then punches the next wood using her left fist and it also broke as she turns to me and punched the 3rd hard wood with her forehand as she closed eyes...

"You were saying..." she said as she opens her eyes and smirk at me...

"What about the other wood? Your sword will only break... " I nervously said but still trying to act brave...

She grabs her sword and sliced it in half in a blink of an eye...she was like the lighting...She's too fast...

"Never underestimate me,my sword nor my skills...it kills..." she said...as she walks away...

"How is this even possible?!" I asked her brothers...

"She's trained very hard... day, night, winter, summer she trained... her scars on her back... she never cares if she's hurt...i think...she doesn't get hurt by scars and wounds..."

Haneul said with a serious tone...

"Those scars that you're talking about on her back...she doesn't see them as mistakes...she sees them as achievements in every war..."