Chapter 23-I'm Sorry Noona-

"For trusting me..."

_________________

At that very moment... the cherry leaves started falling down on our surroundings and everything went slow motion... my heart was beating so fast. And the only thing I was hearing was my heart beat...

"Hae Ji? Back to earth!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him...

"Y-yes??" I said looking at him...

"Are you alright??"

"Yeah... totally..." I said and he chuckles...

Well that was awkward...

~time skip~

I was with the 7 princes. Woo Hee wasn't around me cause she was busy hanging out with Dae Jung...

"I've been noticing.. Woo Hee suddenly got sad when Joon Woo died..." Taehyung started a conversation with all of us...

"Yeah...I think I saw her cry when she saw him dying..."Jin said

"She only went outside of the room... did you saw that Hae Ji??" Namjoon asked

"I saw her red and swollen eyes...but I never thought that she cried..." I replied...

"Do you think they both like each other... I mean when the both of them had an eye contact they look away blushing... like the other day, after the men in red attack..." Jungkook said

"You guys saw that?" I asked

"Yeah! Did you??"Jungkook answer

"Of course i did..."I said

"Strange..." they all said... I didn't know why but to me they looked cute... I just chuckled...

"What are you laughing at?"they all asked in unison

"Nothing... I just saw some 7 cute faces..." I said as I look at them...

"Who?? Us?" They asked again... I shrugged...

"Find it out..." I said while I wink at them and with that I walked faster...

"Did you just wink at us and call us cute?!" Yoongi yelled as he catches up...I started to pretend that I was thinking...

"Aish!" He then pulled me by my waist and our bodies were together... and out nose touch while our lips only centimetres away from each other...

"Yoongi..."

"Yeah..." he said as he smirked

"Too close..." his smirk grew larger

"Really??" He said as he pulled me even closer... our lips were about to touch when someone pulled me away and hugged me...

"Yah! Hyung! You know she's mine!" Jimin said as he hugged me tighter...

"Jimin too tight" I said gasping for air...

"You're gonna kill her Jimin Hyung!" Taehyung said pulled you away while he jumps on my back...

"Ow,ow,ow,ow! Taehyung my back!" I said...

"Taehyung, you're the one who's gonna kill her!" Hoseok said pulling me away from Taehyung.

"Aww!"Taehyung whined at a hoseok stopping him from going to her... all of the boys were passing me to another like a ball... I was starting to get pissed off though...

"Jin! Namjoon! I know you two are busy watching and all and I also know you two are more responsible enough to help me!" I said

Author's POV

Jin And Namjoon were just there, looking at them...Jin looks at Namjoon and Namjoon looks at Jin... they both sigh and nod at each other...

Jin walks up to the boys and Namjoon walks up to Hae Ji. He pulled her wrist and started running away from there...

Once there were far away from them, they both stop running and catch their breath...

They both look at each other and ended up laughing...

"Wah... so that's how you help me when I get in trouble with them..." Hae Ji said

"That's what you call 'The Jin/ Namjoon escape plan 101'" Namjoon said making Hae Ji giggle...

To Namjoon seeing her giggle like that makes his heart beat faster... he keeps on falling in love with her... he has saw so many smiles of so many different girls but Hae Ji's smile was mesmerising... he cherished this moment since he doesn't often see her smile nor giggle like this...

~time skip~

Hae Ji's POV

I was with my brother, Dae Jung. We were in the large warm pool. He was swimming around, splashing and having fun while I was just soaking my feet... I missed this... it'll be more fun if my brothers were still here,they would've pushed me in there... Dae Jung then swims up to me...

"You miss them don't you..." he said while he sits next to me...

"...of course I do..." I said while I weakly smiled at him... I sigh...

"Dae Jung.."

"Yes Noona?"

"...promise me, you won't leave me... you won't die as well..." I said looking directly to his eyes

"Noona... you know I can't promise you that..."

"Look, I was wrong that I didn't spend more time with guys... and I was wrong that I couldn't protect you guys even more... I can't afford to lose you again..." I said...

"Dae Jung, please promise me..." I said

Dae Jung's POV

"Dae Jung, please promise me..." Hae Ji Noona said...

I hesitated... I looked behind her secretly... and saw a shadow...

At that moment I knew... I was really going to die... I remembered a flashback just a while ago...

~Flashback~

I walk in my room. When I was about to get ready for a small bath with my Noona, I saw a letter on my bed... I walk up to it and read it...

_____________________

We will come for you next. If your sister interferes, she's the one who dies..

Snake Revengers ,
_____________________

I think for a while... if I live and she dies... this chaos will be worse... and no warrior can win again the Gugoryeo kingdom... no Hae Ji Noona will save Silla and Baekje...

But if I die... she can save us... and we will have our justice...

~end of flashback~

She holds up her pinky... I looked at it...

"Promise??"

"P-promise.."I'm sorry Noona... but at this moment... I have to lie...

Crossed my fingers behind my back...

I'm really sorry Noona... but... I'll be the saving you now... let me do this... let me save you for once...

As your younger brother... I'll sacrifice my life... cause...

It's one life who dies for a hundred more to live...

__________________

End of chapter