Chapter 26- THE WAR pt1:The Beginning-

"Aish! What are these boys doing to me... stop making me fall for you guys even more..."

__________________

Hae Ji's POV

It was a nice and sunny day... me and the princes were hanging out in the library when five arrows aimed at my right side... none of the arrows touch me. Woo Hee came running in the library with Min Ji And Eun Ha...

"Hae Ji...some of the Gugoryeo kingdom's warriors are wrecking the palace gates! We need you!" My eyes widened. I ran to the gates and as the palace gates was opened by our warrior. The Gugoryeo warriors came in and started attacking. There were only ten of them, so it was easy to defeat them... but this only mean one thing...

"Hae Ji..." Woo hee called...

"The war has began..."I said while I look upfront...

I turned to Woo hee...

Author's POV

"Eun Ha, prepare all the weapons that both kingdom has."

"Min Ji, go get all the warriors in line at the open space of the palace."

"Woo hee, I want you to go get someone to deliver a message about the war."

Hae Ji continued to order the captains of each sector. Eun Ha, for the weapon sector. Min Ji, for the sword user sector.Woo Hae, for the archery user sector. Kang So, for the canon user sector. Hang Li, for the knights. And etc. Hae Ji was the Head warrior.

The king had nothing else to do but let the princess order, since the princess has more power than he does. Even though the king ordered his soldiers to kill her, they wouldn't dare to do so. Due to her power and to her ability, to kill them in one slice with just a blink of an eye.

The 7 princes just watched her as she ordered the warriors to do things. There were amazed of her great leadership...

They asked Hae Ji if they can come to the war... at first she hesitated... but in the end she agreed... there was no time for her to train them, so all she can do is to trust on their abilities...

This was the time of real battle... a big battle... a war... the biggest war...

She wore her own-made war clothes and took her sharpest sword

Elegant and beautiful like a princess yet strong, firm and sharp like a warrior

~time skip~

The princess, the 7 princes, Woo Hee and 5,000 more,male and female, warriors followed them all behind... once they've seen the Gugoryeo kingdom's warriors on guard, ready for battle. They all stop... the Gugoryeo's Head warrior walks a little far away from her warrior. Hae Ji did the same... they both stop, with 6 meters apart, they can talk...

"Song Hae Ji... how I missed you..." a deep voice of a man said... he took his good and mask off revealing... Min Ju... the 7 princes gasped... happy yet hurt... happy to see their brother alive and hurt to see that he was in Gugoryeo's side...

"You...so it is true... you are the Snake Revengers leader and the one who killed my sister..." Hae Ji said holding her anger... he chuckled

"Yes...I'm the one who shot your sister... but I'm not the leader..." he said with a smirk making everyone except the Gugoryeo warriors...

"Then who..." Hae Ji asked...

"She is..." Min Ju said as he moves aside for Hae Ji to see the leader going down her horse...

Their real leader took off her hood and masked and it made the Baekje warriors, Woo Hee and especially Hae Ji shocked...

"I knew it..." Woo hee whispers...

She had red hair, a scar that was from her eyebrow down to her cheek crossing her left eye. The scar that Hae Ji has given.

 The scar that Hae Ji has given

It was Jae Hwa...

"Hello dear sister..." Jae Hwa said...

"This can't be true..."

Hae Ji's tears triggered to fall... but Hae Ji forced them not to... she looks at Min Ju in disbelief. Raising her sword and pointing it to him...

"You...you did this to her!! You poisoned her mind with lies!!!!" Hae Ji yelled...

"My warriors!! Kill them!! Kill them all!! But leave my sister alone...she's mine..." Hae Ji yelled once more making all of warrior charge...

In Hae Ji's anger and willingness to confront her sister, she killed all the warriors that would go in her way

She had anger on seeing her sister on the opponent's side... she had a hint of happiness, knowing your sister was alive all along, is a miracle... and sadness... out of all people... why does she have to be in their side...

Meanwhile,the 7 princes were busy fighting their brother...

"Hyung! How could you!!" Jin yelled at his Hyung...

"Its just a matter of fact...I was born in one of the weakest kingdoms. I wanted to be strong... so I tried concurring Baekje...but I found out that it had a strong warrior there. So we joined forces to leave and be in Gugoryeo kingdom." Min Ju said...

"You traitor!!" The 7 princes all yelled. Woo Hee shoots him with her arrow... but he dodged it...

"We meet again my dear wife..."

"Correction. Ex-fiancé!" Woo hee yelled at him helping the boys.

Jae Hwa's POV

As I watched my sister fight all the warriors... my dear sister...you've really grown strong, just like what Joon Woo said... and I think...

You've became stronger than me...

__________________

End of chapter