Chapter 3-friendship-

What?!

________________________________

My eyes widened as I chocked on his words...my brothers' heads shot up in shock, except for Joon Woo who seems to know what's happening...does he know this before us...I look at him as I faked my laugh trying not to show my anger...

"With whom father??"

I asked with a bit of an angry voice...He points at the 7 princes

"With one of the 7 princes..."

"What?!"

Everyone said out loudly...

"She's also gonna live here...soon after we're going to leave...if we have no more business to take care..."

My father added...

"Marriage?! Leaving?! Business?! NO! Nobody's getting marriage! Nobody's leaving and nobody's having any business!! You hear me?! I agreed going to this place without my full willingness!! Only that battle filled it up! I am your protector! I am the empress!!"

I yelled at him as I punched my table...

"This is disrespectful Hae Ji! You are in front of your future husbands and the King of Silla!! Have some manners!!"

My father growls

"Maybe I won't be this disrespectful if you didn't set up this stupid marriage!"

I yelled back

"I am your father you should obey me!"

"Well, I'm your protector! Without me, you're not alive anymore!!"

"Well without me,you're not even alive!!"

I was taken back by what he said...

"You always do this...you never listen to me...you always make decision for me..."

"At least that's for you-"

"Decisions I never liked. And the decision you made that I hated the most... is you made my sister die..."

I said coldly...

"You are getting married with one of them. That's final."

He said sternly...my eyes started stinging...but I held my tears back...

"That was revolting... but the 7 princes will give you guys a tour tomorrow..."

The king of Silla said while getting up with my father and walking away... I look at these 7 princes and made a death sign, I put up my thumb to my neck and slowly made it across to the right side from the left side...

 I look at these 7 princes and made a death sign, I put up my thumb to my neck and slowly made it across to the right side from the left side