Chapter 13- Men In Red-

"not moan..."

__________________

he said while he smirked... I smacked his head...

"It hurts. Now get to the treating... I'm tired..." I said... he chuckled... "alright,alright..."

~time skip~

It was midnight and I was in my room... Jin told me not to move harshly...

I was laying down my bed trying to sleep but my thoughts were in that library... there's something about what happened a while ago that keeps bothering me... shelves... books... arrow that made those shelves fall...my ankle- wait... ARROW!!! I stood up and ran to the library, ignoring the pain of my ankle.. I look around and saw the arrow... I walk up to it but I finch, the pain of my ankle hurts badly... I hissed but ignored the pain again and I jumped to get the arrow...I took a chair and I stand there as I pulled the arrow but it was useless...

"Stubborn as ever, Hae Ji. Are you..." I flinch as I stumbled and fell to the ground. I stood up and saw Nam Joon...

"N-Nam Joon... What are you doing here??"

"I should be asking you that Hae Ji... Jin Hyung, told you not to move much but here you are, standing at the top of a chair pulling out an arrow after running from your room with a sprained ankle." He said

"Well that was detailed..." I said... he raised his left eyebrow and was about to leave. "Please don't tell Jin." I added

"Seems like the brave Hae Ji Really has a fear...and its Jin..." I glared at him...

"I don't fear him, I just don't like being scolded..."

"Oh...is that so...well, that arrow you're holding has a message that is in Greek... want me to tell you?" He offered

"No thank you, I can manage. Plus it's not Greek, it's still Korean but in a deep way."

"Really?? What does it say??" He asked

"I'm coming for you, Song Hae Ji." I replied

"Who sent that?! You better tell the king!" He yelled

"No! The king must not know! I'll take care of this..."

"We'll help you." He suggested

"No. The only help I want you to do, is to help me not to let the king know! Nor my brothers"

"Why??"

"My brothers are stubborn, and include Woo hee... no one else will know... Tomorrow, early in the morning, I'll be leaving and do a search for these people who sent me this. Your job is to cover me. Understand?"

"What are you gonna do??"

"I'm gonna kill them." I said with dark eyes...he nods. And with that we separated our ways and go to our rooms

~time skip~

Nam Joon's POV

I was woken up by the noise of a horse... I'm guessing that was Hae Ji... too bad she won't be seeing our performance with the villagers... it was the king of silla's birthday...so we've prepared a dance battle with the villagers at the night... we'll be wearing masks while we're dressed in blue and black clothes...

~time skip~

Now, we are currently practicing our dance, with Hae Ji's brothers watching us... once we were taking a rest... one of Hae Ji's Brother asked

"Where do you guys think Hae Ji Noona is going??" Hye Hoon asked

"Yeah...I heard her horse whine in the morning..." Min Joon added

"I also saw her getting dressed and she also brought her sword..." Woo Hee continues

"Does any of you know where she is going??" Haneul asked us... all my brothers shook their head... then they all look at me...

"Namjoon?? Do you know??" Jimin asked me...

"...she said she'll go for a early hunt..." I told them...

"Never thought of that...she does like hunting..." Woo hee comments

"Hunt for what??" Joon Woo asked suspiciously...I just shrugged...they just nod... but Joon Woo's eyes kept on looking at me... I'm doomed... I swear if he kills me, I'll hunt Hae Ji for the rest of her life...

Hae Ji's POV

i left with my horse early in the morning wearing this:

~time skip~

I stopped and went down my horse once I saw a stock of wood... and ashes of wood... I slide my hand at the ash...

"Mmm... still fresh..." I said... as I shot my eyes up... "they're still here..." once I said that arrows started aiming at me... I took my sword and blocked, sliced and break all of the arrows aiming at me... some men charged at me, men that had 'big' and 'dangerous' weapons...

I smirked.. I threw my sword in the air and took my twin sword and used them... as my other sword came down I stab the two people nearest to me and grabbed my sword and sliced the head of the last man remaining... I walk over to the two people I stabbed using my twin sword and I heard a person speak...

"Say goodbye to your precious brothers and husbands..." he uttered... I glared at him and stabbed him one more time and he died...I walk up to their main hut where their weapons were...but instead I saw empty spaces... all of them were missing...I then heard horses whining... my eyes widened as I ran out and saw a pack of men, wearing red and black clothes with masks, with their horses heading to the kingdom... I spared no second and hopped on my horse and immediately chased them... I remembered that Jimin offered me to watch them dance on the birthday of the king... and that day is today... While I was overthinking, I never realised that I ended up at the Clift where I can see a perfect view of the men on horses running to the palace... I cursed beneath my breathe and quickly went to the palace...

I was now at the village...

"Move aside!!!" I yelled and all the villagers gave me way.... I ran inside the gates of the palace and all the servants were shocked...

"Princess Hae Ji??" They confusingly said... I ignored them for once and ran inside of the palace... I saw the same men with red clothes having a dance battle with the princes... my eyes widened... I tried to go through but no one would budge... then I heard screams... I then heard the screams of the princes...

"Help!!!!"

___________________

End of chapter