Chapter 25-Sweet Moments: Hae Ji's Confession-

She was in love with them...

_______________________

Author's POV

It's been three whole days... Hae Ji never left her room...she didn't eat nor drink, she didn't sleep, she kept on staring at nowhere... her mind seems it wasn't on earth... This day was the fourth day of her locking herself in her room. Woo Hee knocked and pleaded so many times for her to open the door... but nothing seems to make her do so... the boys did the same but she didn't open the door...

"Hae Ji...please open the door..." a male voice said... "move aside Hyung!" Hae Ji guessed who this was... and she knew it was yoongi...

"Yah! Hae Ji! There's no point on locking yourself in that stupid room!-"

"Yoongi, don't be too harsh on her!" Jin yelled at Yoongi...

"Shut up Hyung! Look! If your brothers were here they would've broke this door down! And guess what I'll do the same thing if you don't open this damn door! Stop crying like a baby-"Yoongi was cut off by Hae Ji opening the door...

"You don't know the pain I'm in Yoongi."

"So tell me... do you think your brothers will be happy... look at you... you're getting thin! Pick! You're gonna eat or you're gonna eat?!"

Hae Ji looked at him

"Where's the choices in that?!"

"Eat or eat?"

Hae Ji looked at him with boredom. Hae Ji was about to close the door but Yoongi held it...

"Come with us..." Yoongi said while he pulled her wrist...

"Yah!! Let go of me!!" She yelled yanking her hand. But she was too weak to escape due to not eating for few days. But even so, she kept struggling so Yoongi's hands were slipping... Yoongi carries her on his shoulder instead.

"Yahhh!!" Hae Ji shouted...

"Yoongi! Hae Ji? What are you doing?" Woo hee asked as she saw the princes with Yoongi carrying Hae Ji on his shoulder.

"I'm taking her somewhere" Yoongi said shortly...

"Woo hee-ah! Help me out!!" Hae Ji screams but Woo hee just giggled...

~time skip~
10 minutes later

Yoongi then stops and puts Hae Ji down carefully... Hae Ji looks around and saw a lovely scenery... a cliff... this was near the palace...

Hae Ji then looks at Yoongi with her eyes sparkling... Yoongi wanted to hug her but instead he looked away..

"What are you waiting for? Go ahead and shout... shout all your anger, your pain..." Yoongi said... Hae Ji smiles and started shouting all her emotions...

After a little while Hae Ji then turns to the princes... she smiled

"Thank you guys..." she said

"Your welcome" the boys said while they run to her and gave her a hug...

"Can't...breath.." she said between her gasps... the boys let go of her and they all giggled...

~time skip~

Hae Ji was in her room with Woo Hee. They both said at the window pane looking outside...

"Looks like you've gone so soft on them..." Woo hee started a conversation

"I know..." Hae Ji sighs...

"Woo hee..."

"Yes Hae Ji?"

"When you said something about my brothers laying down the stairs being killed by Jae Hwa... do you think that Jae Hwa is still alive?" Hae Ji asked... Woo Hee looks at her... Woo Hee sighs...

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Of course!"Hae Ji said lighting up a bit...

"...well... I think I can see the future by dreaming... last night... I also dreamt of something... there were 3 different stories of you in it..." Woo hee said making Hae Ji's smile disappear...

"First flash story... I saw you fighting with someone that is stronger than you. You nearly died. Second flash story, I saw you killing the king for,somehow, I don't know why. Then the third one was... it was either... you killed the 7 princes, they get killed by another person or they killed themselves... cause I'm not sure... cause I saw a crown... it either you killed them or the king did..." Hae Ji looked at her shocked...

"The second and third flash stories were like...together... in my theory, if you don't kill the king. The princes will die... and if you kill the king...they might kill themselves..." she added...

"Hae Ji...If one day, you found out that the king really had a plan on killing the prince, tell me..." she said while she looked at Hae Ji.. Hae Ji nods at her...

Then the boys walk by Hae Ji's room and started listening... Woo Hee saw this...

"Hae Ji... tell me... do you like one of the prince..."

"Why did you ask so sudden?"

"Just answer the question Hae Ji..."

"...fine... yes... but not just one of them... I think... I'm in love with all of them..."Hae Ji said making the boys smile... Hae Ji then heard something... making her walk quietly to the door... she opens the door and saw the princes...

"Woo hee?!" She said as she looks at Woo hee

"They've been there when I asked about you liking them..." Woo hee said

"What?!" Hae Ji said blushing...

"So... you like us huh..." JungKook said smirking...

"Yes I like you guys! Got a problem?!" She said trying to be confident.

They all smile and they all one by one gave her on peck in her lips...

While Woo Hee was fangirling behind her, when the boys left with smiles never leaving their faces. Hae Ji mumble to herself that can be heard by Woo hee. Woo Hee just giggles

"Aish! What are these boys doing to me... stop making me fall for you guys even more..."

__________________

End of chapter