Chapter 28-THE WAR pt3:The Truth Untold-

You've became stronger than me...

__________________

Jae Hwa fearlessly looked at her with no emotions...

But deep inside... she was hurt... she was hurt to hear that her sister... is no longer calling her 'Unnie'

And the two sisters fought... their fight was breathtaking... both of them were wise, strong and fast...no one dared to interfere... for if the person who interfere dies in a blink of an eye... this battle was a royal battle... an eye for an eye...

"I loved you so much! That I would die to see you again! I killed almost a half of Gugoryeo before! I took over several kingdoms! Hoping that maybe,just maybe, I would see you again! That all of that will make you return! And yes it did but then I find out you're in the opponents side?!" Hae Ji yelled while she fought and slash

"I did it to make you strong! I did it for your future! So you wouldn't grow weak-"

"Don't you dare say you did it for me!! Did you know that I've wasted all my tears! All my blood!! All my energy!! All my time!! And all my love!! And because of that I lost my brothers!! Not just the fact you killed them!! The fact that I wasted all my time trying to be just like you that I forgot that I still have my brothers! My parents!"

"For your information they're my parents too!"

"Well you have no more right to call them yours! You have no right to call my brothers 'your brothers'! You have no right to call my parents 'your parents'! Why?! Cause you freakin killed them!! And you deserve to die!! To die with all the traitors!! Do you hear me!!"

"I can hear you crystal clear!!"

Yoongi has enough of just watching and was about to charge... when Min Ju stops him with fighting him...Min Ju has an extra sword with him and started fighting Jungkook...

"Move... Min Ju..."

"Ohh~So you're disrespecting me now Jungkook... your older brother..."

"As I recall... my older brother now is Jin Hyung... my lost older brother is dead... and I don't have a brother that is a traitor... and I never will!!" Jungkook yelled as he started fighting his brother...

"Jungkook no!!" All his brothers yelled...

"No! If you guys join you'll all die!!" Woo hee warned... the others just listen...

(A/n: if your confused, Jungkook and Min Ju are pretty close... just like Hae Ji And Jae Hwa are...)

"Jungkook What are you doing?!" Hae Ji yelled...

"Helping you!!"

"You only made this harder!!"

"Just deal with it Hae Ji!!" Jungkook said

"Fine!" The both of them worked as a team...

Hae Ji slashed Min Ju. Which caused him to stumble back and fall with a broken ankle..

Then suddenly Hae Ji, did a wrong move which made her fall down with her sword a few meters away from her... Hae Ji was about to stand but her ankle started to hurt a bit...

Jae Hwa saw the love in her eyes when Jungkook helped her... Jae Hwa thought of a plan... and that plan was to kill Jungkook in front of her...

Jae Hwa backed away and walk towards Jungkook... with one kick, Jungkook fall to the ground right next to Min Ju...

Hae Ji got no other choice but to run and block it...

She ran and blocked it... her hand dug in the blades stopping it from moving forward nor backward...

Blood drip down from her hands as all eyes widened... even Jae Hwa's...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HAE JI!!" Jae Hwa yelled

"What do you think I'm doing... I'm saving him..."

"Why...don't tell me you like this brat!"

"So what if I like him... this is my life... you do not control it!"

"Well I already did! And now you die!" Jae Hwa said... as Jae Hwa was about to move it forward, Hae Ji used all her strength to break Jae Hwa's mighty sword... and it shattered into pieces...

All eyes widened once more...

"You don't tell me when to live nor to die!! You don't tell death, I do!! Cause I am death!" Hae Ji said in anger... as she started fighting Jae Hwa with her own fist... Jungkook was about to stand but Min Ju stops him by holding his wrist... Jungkook knew something was off... Min Ju whispers the story to Jungkook... Jungkook's eyes widened in realisation of what the real truth was

"I'm not playing games anymore!! Cause the merciless Hae Ji, never plays with games! She play with your head! No matter who you are! Even if she's your sister." Hae Ji glared at her sister while she continued to fight.

With a blink of an eye, Hae Ji took her sword and started slashing her sister...

Jae Hwa then blocked one of her moves with her arm... Hae Ji stops and took a breath...

"You've really grown stronger than me...just like what Joon Woo said..." Hae Ji was taken a back... by what Jae Hwa said to her...

"I know you're shocked but yes... since the day that I was declared dead, he knew where I was... he visited me every last day of each month and he would tell me stories about you..."

"Yes I killed your brothers and he knew... yes I kill your parents, he also knew... he knew everything... he also knew why I did it... it was because I love you... I didn't want you to be as weak as I am..."

"Min Ju, knew that you're the one who can make peace to this country...that's why I left... that's why I declared this war... I'm sorry, for the mistakes I've done... I'm sorry for leaving you...remember to stay strong and never give up..." Jae Hwa said as she grabbed the blades of Hae Ji's sword...and placed it at the top of her chest...

"Looks like your training is all done...you're now a real warrior... I love you..." Jae Hwa's last three words kept on repeating in her mind... Jae Hwa cherished Hae Ji's cheek and she closed her eyes and she leaned forward making Hae Ji's sword go through her sister's body...

Jae Hwa head was leaning onto Hae Ji's shoulder, Hae Ji's vacants hand holding her sister's waist...and the other hand was still holding the sword that was still through Jae hwa's chest...

Jungkook has the same emotions with his brother...while Jae Hwa and Hae Ji were busy having their own sisterhood... they had their own

Jungkook now understands everything... why his brother left... why he was in Gugoryeo... and everything more...

His brother grabbed Jungkook's sword and slowly run it through his chest...

Tears fall down on the 7 princes' eyes as they ran towards their brother... even tho they don't know the whole story... they knew that he did it for them...

A tear fell down Hae Ji's eyes as she slowly whispered...

"I love you too..."

____________________

End of chapter