Chapter 21-Her Brothers' Deaths-

"Then you'll lose..."

__________________

(Dont play the music yet)

I looked at her confused...

"You really have a lot more to learn..." she added...

"See...even Woo Hee sees your mistake..." Joon Woo said coming in.. behind him was the other princes...

"Here we go again... Wait...since when were you there?!" I asked

"Mmm...since you two came in here..." they answered

"So... you saw-"

"You're still amazing and graceful Hae Ji Noona!!" Dae Jung said cutting me off... I smiled... "thanks..." I thanked him...

My eyes then shifted to the 7 princes... there were also looking at me... I looked away feeling something burning on my cheeks... I tried to change the subject...

"...is he dead..." I asked

"Yes..." they said... some a bit sad and some were smirking... I just nod... satisfied but not enough... there's still a part of me...that keeps on bugging me...it's seems like my instinct was warning me for a bigger problem... I looked at my brothers...I felt something off...it wasn't like the times that they were hiding something from me...the feeling was stronger and different... I just shook it off...

"Hae Ji...are you alright..." Joon Woo asked making the others look at me...

"I'm fine...it's just my instincts...bugging me again..." I said as I laugh nervously... they just nod telling me that stop overthinking...

(Play the music)
~time skip~

3 days later

Author's POV

Some servant in the palace were gathered around in a circle. Whispers and mumbles were heard. Hae Ji saw this and as a princess, she walks to the circle and pushed her self in the circle only to see a young man laying down the floor with blood. Cuts that were marked on his skin, some of them go through his body... It was Ye Joon... he was unnoticeable at first...

With Hae Ji seeing this terrifying death of her brother made her go down and place his head on her thighs... tears started falling down her cheeks... Ye Joon was ambushed... not for long Hae Ji's brothers, Woo Hee and the 7 princes started running towards the circle. Tears forming in the eyes of her brothers after hearing the message. Hye Hoon ran to him and took Ye Joon from Hae Ji's arms...seeing his twin dead, at that point he couldn't take it... he started cursing and crying even more... none of them stopped him... they let the poor boy hugging his dead twin, not caring of the blood that nearly covered him...

From that day on... day...by day... one of Hae Ji's brother...dies... she did everything to stop every death... but nothing happened...

Hye Hoon died because of ambush...

Min Joon died cause of poison...

Baek Hyeon was seen in the morning hanging down a tree with multiple scars...

Joon Woo was also poison but he was strong enough to say his last words...

"Remember what I said Hae Ji..."

Hyun Ki he tried to fight back but ended up dead... you tried to save him... but failed...

-----

Hae Ji started to wear her clothes in fights in case of an ambush

The princes and princess were at the dinning room with Woo Hee joining them

The princes and princess were at the dinning room with Woo Hee joining them. They're we're having a peaceful breakfast when Haneul suddenly burst and started shouting at his older sister.

"Hae Ji! Aren't you gonna do something?!" Haneul yelled at Hae Ji...

"You have no right to just call me Hae Ji!" Hae Ji yelled back at him.

"Stop changing the topic! Aren't you gonna do something?! Sooner or later I will die! And then Dae Jung! You never did anything!"

"I didn't do anything?! What are you talking about?!"

"You just let Hyun Ki Hyung die! You just let everyone die!"

"Song Haneul! I tried to save him! I tried to save all of them! My only problem is I have no idea how and when they're gonna kill you!"

"You tried to save them?! Woah!! That's a big word! Well the only thing I saw was a kneeling and crying Hae Ji over her brothers' dead body!" Haneul mimicked her crying.

"You have no right to insult me! If you have any idea what I'm going through-" Haneul cuts her off

"Well I have an idea what you're going through! Stop comparing my feelings to yours! You're just a showy, dumb sister that always get all the attention!" He yelled at her disrespectfully

"Haneul! I know how much you admire your older brother Hyun Ki! But this is no way to talk to me! I am still your older sister! And I am trying my best to protect you! Please understand what I'm going through!" She yells at him suddenly bursting

"Do you know how hard it is to stay strong and to protect you while you're in pain at the same time?! Each and every day I suffer from the same thing, Right before our brothers started to die! I fake smile, I force a laugh and some dumb sh*t! I've always felt that! I just didn't want anyone to know!" She yells letting all the pain.

"Cause I don't want you to see how weak I am! I was weak before any of the warrior thingy happened! And up to this day I am still weak as ever! But even so I have protected you and I am still protecting you! So don't you dare say I didn't do anything!" She stops for a while...

"Cause I did everything!"

_________________

End of chapter