Chapter 31-Real Nightmare-

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!"

__________________

Hae Ji's POV

I woke up screaming and yelling. Woo Hee was there calming me down...

She asked me why, and I told her from A to Z with teary eyes... she comforted me and that night she told me that we would sneak to the king's door and listen...

~time skip~

Me, Woo hee, Eun Ha, Min Ji And all male and female servants were now listening to the conversation of the king and the ministers...

"We need to kill the princes..."The king said...

"Why so sudden your majesty?" They asked the king

"I don't want any of them taking my place... I want the throne for mine, forever! And I don't care if I have to kill the princes, my sons..."

Our eyes widened...

"Yes your majesty... we'll be taking our leave..." the ministers said making us alert and with that we all left...

When we were far away from the king's room we all stopped...

"What's your plan now princess Hae Ji??" One female servant said...

"Eun Ha, Spread this to all Baekje warriors and soldiers, I don't want this news to be heard by any Silla warriors. Min Ji and all of you servants shall secretly leave with your family and head straight to a near by forest... but I want the other brave servants stay, so that none of the others get suspicious. Woo Hee, I want you to distract the princes and take them far from the king's room tomorrow morning... take them where the cherry blossoms are and then there, you tell them everything." I said and they all nod.

"Princess Hae Ji... what are you going to do?" One servant asked

"I'll have to kill the king.." they all just nod and After that we all left that place and go back to our rooms...

I was in my room staring through the deep dark night...thinking ...

This decision is going to be big... I'll have to kill the king...the father of my lovers... and I'm pretty sure, no matter how much I tell them that I did it for them... they'll hate me, for good... I'll have to face the consequences... I'm sorry boys... but I'm doing this for you...

~time skip~

author's POV

It was morning... only,at least, 30 servants were there... and when you look at the village only 40 families were still there... all were now at a near by forest, yet far enough from any trouble...

The 7 prince were now being distracted by Woo hee... she wore this... which means pain...