Chapter 9-Mercy-

DONT LEAVE ME LIKE MOM AND UNNIE DID!!"

________________________________

"Hae Ji...are you alright..." Min Joon asked...

"...who did this..." I asked not taking my eyes away from the dead body of my father...

"We assume that it's one of the servants..." Yoongi said...

I grind my teeth as I slowly stood up and look at Woo Hee with cold,spearing, killing eyes...

"Call each and every servant outside. Make them break all glasses and make them kneel on them. And don't let anyone come in nor come out of the kingdom and palace." I said...

"But-" she said...

"That's an order...from the empress." I said walking away...

~time skip~

I was now in front of all servants that are now kneeling onto the glasses that they broke...

"Let me ask you again! WHO KILLED THE KING?! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO ASK YOU BEFORE YOU ANSWER ME!" No one answered...

"Fine then... Let them out..." I told Woo hee as she signals the guards to let one of the family of one servant in...

They let a woman in. They pushed her to the ground and one man stood up and ran...I look at him and he seems unfamiliar...but a guard blocked him as he kneels and cried.

"Please your highness !! Don't kill her!! I'm begging you!!" He yelled...

"I assume this is your wife...I don't quite see you around here...perhaps...you're the intruder they're talking about..."

"P-please! I was told that if I don't do it my wife would die! Please she's pregnant! "

"When you killed my father, did you ever think that he has a family?! You deserve no mercy..."

I sliced her back as she falls down...together with the man...

"Who dares to betray me! Will die!! They deserve no mercy!" I said as walk up to Woo hee and whispered...

"You know what to do..." she nods as she walks towards the two bodies...and all servants walk away...

~time skip~

It was now late at night...I was standing in front of the servant and pregnant woman i 'killed'...

"Ten of my warriors would guide you to the kingdom of Baekje. There you'll live forever, and also I bought a small house there for you, in exchange of your life that I spared I don't want this issue to be talked about ever again. There ,you'll also be safe...No harm will ever follow your family...your fake death in the kingdom of Silla will remain a secret...only me,you and Woo hee will know about this...do you understand?"

They nod quickly...the woman holds my hand...

"Thank you so much, your highness! We owe you so much!" She said smiling...

I smile back a little...

"That's a Your Majesty to you...you may take your leave..." they nod as they hopped on their horses...