Chapter 34-The One That Still Loves Me-

It's better this way...

____________________

(B/n=bias name

BW/n=bias wrecker name)

Hae Ji's POV

It was my coronation day... and this is what i wore...

Even though I hated the fact that I need to wear these kind of clothes I have to

Even though I hated the fact that I need to wear these kind of clothes I have to... its traditional... and soon after... I'll be wearing a wedding dress...since I'll be the queen, I'm pretty sure that I'll be wearing gowns... but to me... I don't think so...

Author's POV

Silla's palace was silent... the whole week was silent... that same day was the day where Hae Ji be crowned the new queen...

This news was also around Silla...

only B/n and BW/n are still alive... the others were now dead... they killed themselves in guilt... one poisoned himself, one stabbed him self, one suffocated himself, one hung himself, one drowned himself...

BW/n, b/n and Woo Hee were in the garden... talking about things...

"I know the both of you still love her... go there now... before she gets married to a person she couldn't love anymore..." Woo hee said...

"Marriage??" They both said in unison..

"She's getting married to her former fiancé, the only fiancé she fell in love with. Besides you... one of you has to go there and stop the wedding... and one of have to stay here and be the king... with me as the queen..." Woo hee said looking down... she never really wanted to marry one of them but she has to, for if it's what Hae Ji commanded...

"Today is her coronation day... it's the day she'll be announced as the queen of Baekje and the empress of Korea... and tomorrow will be the day of her wedding... you better go there and stop that wedding... and don't worry about her fiancé... her fiancé know that she doesn't love him anymore... her fiancé is nice... besides... he has someone else in mind..." Woo hee added while she stood up and left the two princes talk...

The both of them still loves Hae Ji... and they want her back... but only one needs to be with her...

"BW/n... I have something to tell you-"b/n was cut off by BW/n

"You can go with her..."

"What??"

"I know you love her more... I'll just try my best to love Woo hee... and I'm pretty sure that she likes you more..." BW/n stops for a while and looked at his brother

"I'll be giving her to you... you can have her..." BW/n smiled weakly with tears in his eyes...

B/n was taken aback by his actions...

"I'll be alright... I can manage the pain... just tell her that... I love her and I forgive her..." drops of tears starts to flow down his eyes...

B/n smiles... but also hurt to see that his brother sacrificed his feelings for his...

"Thank you, BW/n..."

"But if you hurt her... I won't hesitate to take her back..."BW/n added looking at b/n with darker eyes... BW/n looks away and stood up...

"Well? What are you waiting for?? You go there now?? Before it's too late!" BW/n said with a cute smile... B/n stood up and got his horse and rode to Baekje...

B/n's POV

don't worry my love... I'm coming for you...

_________________

End of chapter